• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

If you are a new member, please read this topic first. Here's a fair list of the most commonly asked questions with their answers.

Can I use two devices at the same time on one subscription?

No, you can't. Multi-connecting on 1 account can block your username and IP address. However, you can purchase an extra connection for an additional fee.

What kind of quality of service are we providing?
Most of the elements of IP networks are the control of quality service. We always maintain the desired level of performance.

How much bandwidth does the IPTV stream use?
Our IPTV streams use the latest H264 technology, offering the best compression and quality. The IPTV stream sizes are roughly around 8 Mbit. However when changing channels the H264 protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 16 Mbit minimum internet connection speed is required, 30 Mbit for HD channels.

What kind of devices do you support?
We support all kind of devices such as MAG, Android Smart Phone, Android Boxes, Enigma, DreamBox, Vu+ (...), PC, VLC, Kodi/XBMC (...), Smart TV.

Do I need a satellite for using IPTV?
No, you will connect to our servers via the Internet and you don't need dish and satellite equipment.

What are the advantages of IPTV?
Generally, IPTV or Internet Protocol Television has several advantages. It offers a perspective and very cost-effective in the present market viewed by countless telecommunications providers and is thinking for positive as well as profitable new services that can generate new income.

What are the basics of the IPTV system?
Generally, there is two basic system of IPTV available by which material for the purpose of IPTV can hold. It can be directed through the broadcast material to several persons at the same time or can be utilized to give video-on-demand wherever the material is commonly supplied to a single subscriber who has asked for that specific item. The system is based on a set-top box and other necessary things.

What is IPTV?
Today in the age of technology, you can see several ways by which TV material can be furnished these days. One of the best systems is to introduce to make a huge influence is IPTV. The name specifies, IPTV, known as Internet Protocol Television, is formed throughout the use of Internet Protocol and it the service is likely to be used in synchronizing with the telecommunications with which broadband connections are used extensively, any service which brings packet data can be used.

Response time to tickets on Support?
Issuing a ticket for account activation or technical support will get responded between 1 hour to 2. But we intend to reply within the hour of receiving the mentioned tickets. But during peak hours this can take up to 3 hours.

I've uploaded the playlist, but the channels don't work in my Smart TV?
Please, make sure your playlist is working, using IPTV Player or VLC Player on PC.

The channels work in VLC Player, but does not work in SIPTV App?
If you have webOS or Tizen TVs and your streams are multicast, the UDP to HTTP function has to be turned on in app's settings and to be set up on your router.

Can an Android TV box device turn my TV into a smart TV?
The answer is yes. This is because you have access to all sorts of apps from the android google play store. It makes your TV interactive. You can use apps like Gmail, firefox, skype, and others right off your TV.

Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
We always recommend that you connect your device hardware (ethernet).

What is an Android TV Box?
An Android TV box is essentially a mini PC running an Android operating system. With various Android apps including XBMC.

Sometimes when I watch a movie it keeps buffering?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed, high internet traffic. If you experience buffering press "pause" for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.

What is Kodi?
Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. For more information please visit their website: www.kodi.tv

I keep getting "script errors" in Kodi?
Script errors almost all of the time means you are either not connected to the internet or your internet speed is not fast enough.

I see a message in Kodi that says "clear cache" how do I do that?
Under "programs" select "maintenance" in there you will see an option to "clear cache".

Can I use my iPad/iPhone/Android phone as a remote to control Kodi (XBMC)?
The XBMC Remote app is invaluable for navigating XBMC and puts a neat keyboard and remote control device onto your smartphone tablet with no charge.

I'm facing to buffering issues with channels. What is happening?
First, check your internet connection or router and restart it, and check the device's settings where you use your IPTV subscription. If you still have issues, it seems that your ISP is blocking the IPTV traffic. Test with other ISP connection. You shouldn't get any issues after doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonymato

Apr 10, 2017
Hi all, hope you could help a newbie like me. I have some questions, i have tried this for a couple of hours and i like it. (will buy)
I just want some advice.. i have a Panasonic tv with firefox os.. Is there an iptv app for this ? i cant find any :(
I also have an Nvidia shield and on this i tried both the Smart iptv app and Kodi. The smart Iptv app is fast but it doesnt seem to support subtitles (that works on Kodi) and none of these apps seem to have a working EPG... Does any have a tip for how to make the EPG work on smart iptv ? its the nordic channels that im most interessted in..

Thank you :)

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
Hi all, hope you could help a newbie like me. I have some questions, i have tried this for a couple of hours and i like it. (will buy)
I just want some advice.. i have a Panasonic tv with firefox os.. Is there an iptv app for this ? i cant find any :(
I also have an Nvidia shield and on this i tried both the Smart iptv app and Kodi. The smart Iptv app is fast but it doesnt seem to support subtitles (that works on Kodi) and none of these apps seem to have a working EPG... Does any have a tip for how to make the EPG work on smart iptv ? its the nordic channels that im most interessted in..

Thank you :)
hi i think you can use Ott player in your tv

nvidia shield is very good whit smart iptv
you can use https://xtream-editor.com/
they have gread EPG Inside and use it in shield smartiptv app

tonymato

Apr 10, 2017
Thank you very much for your respone.. I cant find ottplayer in firefox os app. Do you have any tip ? Do you think it works better with Nvidia shiled ? or app for the tv itself ?
Thank you again :)

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
Thank you very much for your respone.. I cant find ottplayer in firefox os app. Do you have any tip ? Do you think it works better with Nvidia shiled ? or app for the tv itself ?
Thank you again :)
not testet the ott player but a client have install it on firefox os tv

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
I need my m3u file. The reseller is not active anymore. Help please. I have only the portal name.i need my m3u

PeterNL

Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

Stupid question:

How to send a PM?????
There is NO "send"-button in the form.
Maybe I overlooked something?