• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

Dirty Harry

Dec 28, 2017
Hello to all,

I am new here but have been using iptv on a MAG 256 since moving to Spain 8 months ago.
I have had some problems and have tried different sellers. The internet is not great here and we have to rely on satelite internet @ max 8Mb.
We also suffer from frequent power cuts and internet service cuts. recently if the power goes and my router is reset, I have to contact the iptv seller for a reset because the router is assigned a new ip address (I think) which is not recognised. This never happened in the past and IPTV would work once the internet connection was restored.
As I am relatively new to all of this my question is whether all IPTV is streamed this way or is it that my seller recently changed his source?
Will I have this problem with all providers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry.

John L

Jan 3, 2018
how mutch does this cost ? i thought at first it was something free, guess im in the wrong place now if not its a real cheap price ?

TheOnlyWalker

Jan 29, 2018
Good Afternoon all,

Where to start, I have recently moved to Spain and want to be able to watch British TV, For example Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sports Films etc etc. Only thing, Im totally out of my depth with the whole IPTV world, Can someone reccomend a setup for me to only get UK Channels and maybe Spanish through a IP box. I have awesome internet (300Mbps D/L & U/L Fibre Optic) I have an ethernet point at the position of the TV and also plug points so I am all prepared for the box etc to go in situ. Is anyone kind enough to just guide me a little as to what to buy, Costs etc etc.

Any help is much appreciated.

Have a great day.

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Is it possible to move from VLC to BOX and which box you recommend.
all mag devices good with iptv
also u can use iptv with smart tv :) good idea without add more money :D

grolle

Aug 31, 2017
Reseller ID
grolle
The firewall section is not showing. Can't unban (our check to see if that is the reson of not working)

This part: