• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Google Chromecast TV Buffering Issues

Here2rock

Aug 29, 2021
Reseller ID
Ip3688ES
I am using the the new Google Chromecast TV with IPTV Smaters Pro paid version. It is a fantastic device but having issue with some channels buffering. My internet connection is good, no issues. I have tried same channels on Apple TV, no buffering issues with same channels.I have eliminated internet and service provider being the issues, using same location and internet settings,

I have tried changing all sort of settings on IPTV Smarters app but unable to fix the issue.

How can I get rid of the issue? if I use the app on my Android app, there is no issue.

I have also tried different apps including TiviMate.

I am using the latest 3.0.9 version of the app.

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
did you get same result with TiviMAte !
if Yes Try to minimize Your Bouquets List From your dashboard If you Have Rapid iptv Subscription

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I am using the the new Google Chromecast TV with IPTV Smaters Pro paid version. It is a fantastic device but having issue with some channels buffering. My internet connection is good, no issues. I have tried same channels on Apple TV, no buffering issues with same channels.I have eliminated internet and service provider being the issues, using same location and internet settings,

I have tried changing all sort of settings on IPTV Smarters app but unable to fix the issue.

How can I get rid of the issue? if I use the app on my Android app, there is no issue.

I have also tried different apps including TiviMate.

I am using the latest 3.0.9 version of the app.
did you try MPEGTS or HLS ? If its HLS... then please try MPEGTS m3u file.

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
yes your Bouquet list if you have rapid iptv you can do it and manage your list maybe there is problem in your device storage

Here2rock

Aug 29, 2021
Reseller ID
Ip3688ES
did you try MPEGTS or HLS ? If its HLS... then please try MPEGTS m3u file.
I have tried both setting, tried hardware to software decoding, changed buffer size from1 to 100, nothing fixes it. Run the same provider on Apple TV, runs perfectly.

Here2rock

Aug 29, 2021
Reseller ID
Ip3688ES
I am finding that when I connect through my phone using Hotspot, there are no issues with channels buffering. I am on the same internet connection using the phone as I am using the Google TV.

This is very weird. I will prefer not to run through the phone.