• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE IPTV on Apple TV 4

flexeire

Dec 18, 2016
There is an app issue. It's not working for myself today now. no streams are working, epg is working though.

So this is all a mess. go figure!
Try Smart iptv or perfect player
Yup all working fine. Just GSE IPTV ( and at this point I am beyond entry level beginer.) I have learned quite a lot from this board and my own looking around online.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
There is an app issue. It's not working for myself today now. no streams are working, epg is working though.

So this is all a mess. go figure!
Yup all working fine. Just GSE IPTV ( and at this point I am beyond entry level beginer.) I have learned quite a lot from this board and my own looking around online.
The tutoriel should be fine to follow, you tried to change some settings on it ?

flexeire

Dec 18, 2016
The tutoriel should be fine to follow, you tried to change some settings on it ?
Followed it perfectly. Even a fresh install on a brand new Apple TV. No go. EPG is all fine, but no streaming. all exactly the same.

It is weird. Jsut endless spinning. No issue for myself as using fire tv stick with perfect player, but for anyone on Apple tv exclusivly - then it's a weird one.

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Just used your guide and I like it. But is there a way to set it so it just starts up in the guide and can I remove som of all the channels I don't use and countries also ?
For that you need to add remote playlist and then "add to database playlist" , then you can edit groups , channels etc. But you need to install EPG seperate.
However don't recommand as you would lose useful xtreamcodes automatic features

Bigman

man-down

Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys

Hope you can help.

Sitting with an iPad Pro and the GSE IPTV app.

In Xtream Codes API

I created:
Name: Rapid IPTV
http://clients.clientportal.link:8080
my username
my pwd

Some time after I press the Add button I get:

What am I doing wrong?

I got Perfect Player running smoothly on my Android.

Thanks

Man-down

man-down

Feb 3, 2017
When I try to Chromecast (Chromecast (Normal) since Chromecast (Cross origin) is grayed out) from GSE to my first generation Chromecast, then I get the message:

Format not supported by chromecast.

Should I get a newer Chromecast or is it just an impossible mission?

Robert G

Reseller
Aug 5, 2016
Reseller ID
j0k3rb0b
I have tried with the newest Chromecast, and it doesn't work. Still looking for an app that can chromecast IPTV.

Moka

Mar 12, 2017
EU
Reseller ID
Moka
It does not work for me eighter on google chrome, i hope ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* fix it.