• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE IPTV on Apple TV 4

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Hello,

You are using xtream codes as you are with RAPIDIPTV
Your provider might give you like http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username=test&password=test&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
server >>> http://clientportal.link:8080
username >>> test
password >>> test

Here is how you can do with GSE IPTV APPLE TV 4 , other platforms IOS and android same

******* Please keep your discussion on APPLE TV , if you want to discuss about ANDROID , please create another thread ******

VIDEO GUIDE

That is all

RapidIPTV xtream EPG sizes are more than 60MB and more than 150000 records , might take while install EPG

If you live outside UK and want to watch UK channels , set timeshift

Bigman
GSE IPTV APPLE TV 4 Latest version 2.8

- Embedded subtitle support and more external subtitle formats support
(Embedded bimap subtitle support : DVB TELETEXT , dvd_subtitle , dvb_subtitle , xsub ,hdmv_pgs_subtitle , ASS , SSA , SUBRIP .... and more ..)
External subtitle support : subrip(srt) , ass , ssa , sub , VTT , subviewer 10/20 ....and more
- Support EPG for favourite playlists
Export favourite with epg id and import back with EPG id is now possible , Exported favourite can now browse on local playlist directly
- Can handle large XMLTV EPG data without memory issue
- Ability to set font settings for main screen , playlist view , category view and channel list view on all type of playlist
- Channel sorting ASC, DESC , NUMBER .... on all playlists

DVB SUBTITLE

Bigman

Reactions: R-Media

Skoknuten

Jan 14, 2017
Hi Bigman,

I hope you can help me out?
When I enable DVB subtitles in Gse then its finnish subtitles. I prefer swedish do you know how to change language? It seems that all nordic subtitles are embedded together in DVB?

thx in advance for your help.

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Bigman,

I hope you can help me out?
When I enable DVB subtitles in Gse then its finnish subtitles. I prefer swedish do you know how to change language? It seems that all nordic subtitles are embedded together in DVB?

thx in advance for your help.
Hi dvb subtitle are embedded on provider streams , you can only have what they provided

Bigman

Skoknuten

Jan 14, 2017
Hi, thats what I also thougt. It is what it is I think!
At least thanks to you I know found out to turn on subtitles on VOD movies.

Bye the way when you say provider do you mean Rapid or my reseller.

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Hi, thats what I also thougt. It is what it is I think!
At least thanks to you I know found out to turn on subtitles on VOD movies.

Bye the way when you say provider do you mean Rapid or my reseller.
yeah in this case rapidiptv

Bigman

MarG

Aug 11, 2017
Doesn't work for me. I follow the instruction but i get error message "Unable to get user info, please make sure username password correct"

Regards

Mark Allford

Feb 5, 2017
This is working a treat!

Is there a way of making the EPG filter on certain contries at all?

Or do we have to export the m3u file and then manually select the ones we want?

BaZnGa

Trusted Reseller Since 2017
Reseller
Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands
www.baznga.nl
Reseller ID
BaZnGa

MarG

Aug 11, 2017
I made it work through Xtream-codes API. But can i do the EPG working for the local playlist?

Manny

Oct 14, 2016
Does anyone know how to setup the epg for Australia time zone my epg is way off?

Anzwer

Nov 8, 2018
Is it possible to have subtitles show automatically on for example C More First when using GSE Smart IPTV? I don't want to press on track and then choose subtitle every time I change channel. On MrMC it loads them automatically but not on GSE Smart IPTV

mayame

Reseller
Jan 27, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
mayame
Since a couple of weeks ago the button "Install EPG" is not working when using Xstream Code. It used to work but now we get "Error" importing epg.
Somebody know why? I got it working with remote playlist and epg url link. But Xtream is much more simple. Please get it working.

mayame

Reseller
Jan 27, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
mayame
Since a couple of weeks ago the button "Install EPG" is not working when using Xstream Code. It used to work but now we get "Error" importing epg.
Somebody know why? I got it working with remote playlist and epg url link. But Xtream is much more simple. Please get it working.
Seem to be solved now.

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to have live previews when browsing channels. I know other apps allow you to see what is playing in a small box when cycling through program list