• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Help to How to spoil forward or back on kodi !!

Volkan58

Oct 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Volkan
Hello all.

I have install kodi app on my New Sony xe9005 tv. When i watch tv i cant spoil forward or back. Do anyone of you guys Know how to do it. ITS Really annoying when i press stop the movie starts drøm the beginning and i cant spoile forward..

I Hope u guys can help me!!

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello all.

I have install kodi app on my New Sony xe9005 tv. When i watch tv i cant spoil forward or back. Do anyone of you guys Know how to do it. ITS Really annoying when i press stop the movie starts drøm the beginning and i cant spoile forward..

No way to do that you can do it only on some mag boxes.

Regards,
Harry

Volkan58

Oct 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Volkan
Hello all.

No way to do that you can do it only on some mag boxes.

Regards,
Harry
Damn it sucks.. how About that app you talking About is it possible to spoil forward ?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hello all.

But are you talking about live tv, or Movies like stated in youre question ?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello all.

This is a link to Tvirl iptv app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.stari4ek.tvirl

This app works only on android tv devices like sony bravia android and nvidia shield.

Insert rapid list link, insert rapid epg link, test and let us know your expirance with it

PS. forward and rewind of movies/vod depends on server/software/hardware configuration so you must test it to see if it works.

Let us know,
Regards,
Harry

Volkan58

Oct 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Volkan
Hello all.

I am talking About movies..

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hello all.

I am talking About movies..
oke but movies like in VOD section or movies on a live channel ?

mopvest

Jan 8, 2018
You can do this in the new kodi version only. Version 18 Leia. This one is still in alfa but it works with the simple client.

LSZH

Apr 12, 2018
You can do this in the new kodi version only. Version 18 Leia. This one is still in alfa but it works with the simple client.
Is live TV catchup/replay available in Kodi 18 too? And supported by Rapid IPTV?