• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Help with IPTV Box and subscription in the US

IPTVDUDE``

Mar 7, 2019
I'm new to all of this IPTV stuff. I am in the US and would like to buy an IPTV box and subscription. All I know is I have to have internet a IPTV box and subscription of some sort. What I need help with is understanding when I pay for a subscription how do I get the software on the IPtv box and what kind of box I should go with. Any help would be appreciated.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Hello buddy, Just buy a Formuler z7+ software mytvonline are allready included if you want a android box, and buy a TVIP box 605 if you want a "mag box" both are very good and dont need any installation of software, worth every penny I would say.

IPTVDUDE``

Mar 7, 2019
I actually tried the mytvonline and it doesn't work. If I do buy a suscription though how do I put it on the box??

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Just go into settings/portal and put either your mag portal address. or you can use a m3u link if you wish.
Just google it, since the link to a youtube install video i put here was deleted for some reason.

Last edited:

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
You obviously cant put in the mag portal address on the video, you will get your own address from your reseller here when you buy a subscription here.

IPTVDUDE``

Mar 7, 2019
Oh ok I see now. Does mytvonline offer premium channels for US?? How can I see the channels they offer?? Where can I find reputable resellers for US channels??

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
You can buy of any reseller here in the forum, everyone here sell the same service from exactly the same server. here are a channel list. the app mytvonline does not offer any streams you have to buy a subscription.

Attachments

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
maybe it' better if you just take your time a bit to read here over the forum then you'll have quickly all information you need to start having fun with our service