• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Help

Gambit1uk

Apr 2, 2023
Hi all

I’m a reseller, one of my users has an issue. He is unable to log into his iptv app from his home, the app on the phone works fine as long as he is using mobile data but as soon as he connects to WiFi it keeps saying login failed. He is based in the UK his provider is Virgin Media, is it possible they have blocked him from accessing iptv? He mentioned that he thinks port 80 is probably blocked, which doesn’t mean anything to me… is there any way of getting this fixed, what should he do?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all

I’m a reseller, one of my users has an issue. He is unable to log into his iptv app from his home, the app on the phone works fine as long as he is using mobile data but as soon as he connects to WiFi it keeps saying login failed. He is based in the UK his provider is Virgin Media, is it possible they have blocked him from accessing iptv? He mentioned that he thinks port 80 is probably blocked, which doesn’t mean anything to me… is there any way of getting this fixed, what should he do?
@Gambit1uk virgin media is one of the worst ISP's in terms of throttling when it comes to IPTV.
He need to change the DNS server in router and/or device and on top of that, he need to find a good VPN to bypass the ISP block.