• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to buy bitcoin?!

bassit

Dec 1, 2016
United Kindom
Reseller ID
Bassit
Hi.

Would somene please make a post explaining how to buy bitcoin in a simple "for dummies" type of way please.

I know there is a video showing how to but it seems to be outdated and is too small to see for myself.

I have never wanted to use bitcoin before but now need to if i want to top up and have no idea where to start, i'm sure i am not the only one wanting this.

FY13

Jan 7, 2017
I'm in the same situation. Been a customer of Rapid for 3 years now but I need to renew tomorrow and bitcoin is the only way. I don't like it. There's too many verification processes to go through with untrustworthy sites.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hello,

In your dashboard, if you choose to pay with Bitcoin, there is a video tutorial showing you the basic steps on how to buy Bitcoins and use them.

If you need help, you can always send me a private message as i also have some tutorials to make it easier for you guys to buy Bitcoins and other stuff.

(if your having too much difficulties, you can always choose to look for a reseller who accepts other payment methods like PayPal)

Regards