• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to de-register Enigma2 MAC address on Portal?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a subscription via a reseller, I have been playing around seeing whether I prefer to use GSE (on ipad), or XCPlugin on Enigma2, or simple m3u lists.

Well, to get XCPlugin working I needed to register the MAC address against the Enigma2 option on the client portal. Since doing that m3u file lists no longer work at all within GSE, infact I can't even download a playlist via the portal, it's as if the URL http://tv.hyper.iptv.uno:8080/get.php?username={user}&password={pass}&type=m3u&output=mpegts has simply stopped working! XCPlugin continues to work, but I've decided I don't like it and want to continue with GSE. The trouble is I can find no way of de-registering the MAC address within the client portal!

Any advice gladly received! :) I've contacted my reseller and am awaiting a reply, but thought I would also try to see if there was a self-help route!

cheers

Zeus1

Dec 13, 2017
Hi mate,
i use Xtream-Plugin for enigma2 and have the same question..
Ones registered the mac there is no way to use m3u in another app or player.

Reactions: gavlaah

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
Well I guess that's good news that it's not just me then! :)

So $1m question, how can we get m3u's to work when we have a MAC address defined for Enigma2? Any Admins able to help?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
I would NOT expect to be able to view them all at the same time, but I was hoping to be able to configure them all so I could watch how and when I wanted to, but obviously only one source at a time. The minute I configured Enigma2 running XCPlugin and locked the MAC address into the portal, that was it, M3U's stopped working.

It has to be a bug in the portal that is locking the M3U from working. If it's not a bug, then there should be a way of unregistering the Enigma2 MAC address.

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
I would NOT expect to be able to view them all at the same time, but I was hoping to be able to configure them all so I could watch how and when I wanted to, but obviously only one source at a time. The minute I configured Enigma2 running XCPlugin and locked the MAC address into the portal, that was it, M3U's stopped working.

It has to be a bug in the portal that is locking the M3U from working. If it's not a bug, then there should be a way of unregistering the Enigma2 MAC address.
Contact your reseller if you have one.
I have but he/she appears to be offline at the moment, so am waiting for their response. Is this a known "feature"? Should the portal allow a customer to deregister the MAC address?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
I know that it's possible for clients to add MAC addresses into their dashboard, but for some reason they can't seem to be able to remove/edit the Enigma2 MAC addresses... Not sure why. But your reseller will be able to remove it for you :)
OK thanks Daniel :) Do you happen to know if it is possible to run with both Enigma2 MAC registered and using an M3U setup?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
I thought it was, but apparently it's not seeing as my client shift007 has the exact same problem that as soon as he uses the Xtream plugin on his Enigma2 box, his other devices won't work anymore :(
Oh ok, that's a shame. I wonder if it's possible to feedback that back as a enhancement request?

gavlaah

Dec 7, 2017
So my reseller appears to have gone AWOL, not answering email, but as it's Christmas time I guess it's not entirely supprising! Any thoughts on who else I could contact to get the MAC de-registered?

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
IF u get hold of ur reseller ask him to release ur mac adress in the dashboard and maybe ask him for a new m3u Link IF u want to use gse

Cruz

Jun 30, 2017
I have been reading through the threads and can't quite seem to clarify if on any sub ( Provided it's used on 1 device only ) that if an E2 mac is registered, will an m3u line still work on say siptv, Smart STB, Firestick....etc? ( Before anyone points out, i know Smart STB is stalker based and still requires mac authentication),

Thanks if anyone can clarify?