• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to use xciptv player on samsung smart tv

jouri

Sep 7, 2022
I have an xciptv subscription but i have downloaded xciptv from the apps store of my smart tv and i cannot login to my account.

The app says i have a 7 days free trial and no channels can be seen.

Is there a way to fix it?

Vargi

Nov 10, 2022
Hí, thats what i have too, and cant download for the tv the normál app, for my phone i can, any advice

Vargi

Nov 10, 2022
I mean i can only download the 7 day free one, there is only a spanish channel , but why cant i download the normál one, zhanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have an xciptv subscription but i have downloaded xciptv from the apps store of my smart tv and i cannot login to my account.

The app says i have a 7 days free trial and no channels can be seen.

Is there a way to fix it?
i am not sure if that is the real XCIPTV app from the official website:

However, smart tv's having limited cache/memory and possibilities of apps. better try IPTV SMARTERS or SMART ONE iptv app. but you would need to reduce bouquet list in order to reduce m3u file size (because of limited tv cache/memory).

Best would be to use an android box, e.g. amazon fire tv stick.

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
Yes, smart tvs have very limited capability. I've had many customers ask me why they have issues with thier streaming services and when I ask them what they are using to stream they say thier tv. I always tell them to go with android streaming devices. 4k firestick is a good start, a MI box s is a set up and both are very reasonable price wise. I personally use Nvidia shield.

spablue

Nov 16, 2022
Reseller ID
spablue
I have activated it on samsung.
i used their website xcip.tv and logged in as device and paid by paypal.