• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Popsyewtree

Feb 10, 2022
Hi all.
Iv been around tv for many years,started with nagra cards and unlooping.when that got cut I switched to c: then N: I had a good few years at that.

After that was again cut I kinda went of the scene but recently started playing with iptv wich brings me here.

Overall purpose is to look into reseller panel from a trusted server.

So hi all.

Patd94

Feb 11, 2022
Hi all just joined, just going to have a browse and see what's going on
I have had an open ox, had kodi for a few years, had an iptv sub for a year, that stopped, already tried 1 trial, way too many channels, just hear looking for something basic and simple, I also want multiplatform, I want to be able to have iptv on a firestick and a smart TV, but will only ever use one at a time, will have a good look around

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi all.
Iv been around tv for many years,started with nagra cards and unlooping.when that got cut I switched to c: then N: I had a good few years at that.
After that was again cut I kinda went of the scene but recently started playing with iptv wich brings me here.
Overall purpose is to look into reseller panel from a trusted server.
So hi all.
Hi Everybody
iam new to this forum.
Hope to learn a lot and get some high quality IPTV
Hi all just joined, just going to have a browse and see what's going on
Hello All, where is the best place to start for info on my formuler Z8 Pro? I would like to setup iptv. Cheers
I have had an open ox, had kodi for a few years, had an iptv sub for a year, that stopped, already tried 1 trial, way too many channels, just hear looking for something basic and simple, I also want multiplatform, I want to be able to have iptv on a firestick and a smart TV, but will only ever use one at a time, will have a good look around
Welcome on Board,

Take your time to read our forum rules before you do anything wrong and get banned :p
Other important links you will find in my signature.

Enjoy your stay ✌

Reactions: Patd94

BuzzFisher

Feb 21, 2022
Will do my best not to annoy folks too much as I work toward getting rid of satellite and move to streaming everything. I have two NVIDIA Shield V Pro's but get overwhelmed with all of the options in IPTV and haven't yet tried it.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
just wanted to say hello peeps
Will do my best not to annoy folks too much as I work toward getting rid of satellite and move to streaming everything. I have two NVIDIA Shield V Pro's but get overwhelmed with all of the options in IPTV and haven't yet tried it.
Hello there! Thanks for the service
Hello!
I'll try not to bother you too often.
Hello New Members,

Welcome on Board, enjoy your time here and keep always the community rules in your mind.
The best is to take your time to read our forum rules before you do anything wrong and get banned!

We look forward to your participation ✌

Paperclip69

Feb 26, 2022
Hi

Hoping to get a reliable iptv service, I had signed up to one last year but it looks to have gone now and it had problems so I am now looking again.

There are a few things that I really want and not fussed much about the others. Hopefully get some answers here.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi All,
I'm new here and new to IP TV . Looking for a good place to start...
Hello everyone I’m Dirk and new here
Hi
Hoping to get a reliable iptv service, I had signed up to one last year but it looks to have gone now and it had problems so I am now looking again.
There are a few things that I really want and not fussed much about the others. Hopefully get some answers here.
Hey all: brand new here...not new to the technology though. Scaling out some of the things I've been doing small scale as it seems like it's needed now almost more than ever.
hello dear sir
i am new here
this forum is good forum i like him
Hello New Members,

Welcome on Board, enjoy your time here and keep always the community rules in your mind.
The best is to take your time to read our forum rules before you do anything wrong and get banned!

We look forward to your participation ✌