• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello everyone,
I just register myself and will try to do smth about my STB MAG box I got, 324 model
Hi all.
I am new here.
Greetings to all of you :)
Hello everyone !
Welcome on Board,

Thank you for registering at our IPTV Community.
We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Important Links:
Guide for new Members | Forum Rules | Chat Rules |

verbalkent

Jun 16, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I'm new. Discovered IPTV about a year ago. Been dabbling with different providers over the past year. Discovered this site yesterday and just looking to up my IPTV game. I'm in the US and mainly interested in regional sports networks.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi All,
I am new to the community.
I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.
Hey,
New to the community and have just become a reseller. I’ve come here for advice and to learn more about how to fix issues and resell better.
Hi all, new to the community and looking forward to learning from you all!
Hi all I'm new to this site.
Hi Everyone,
I'm new. Discovered IPTV about a year ago. Been dabbling with different providers over the past year. Discovered this site yesterday and just looking to up my IPTV game. I'm in the US and mainly interested in regional sports networks.
Hi Everyone,
Happy to be here.
Welcome on Board,

Important Links:

johnblutoir

Jun 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
Using IPTV since two years now. Always got my subscription from the same reseller, was working fine yet the support was nearly without answer. And now the guy just disappeared. SO difficult to find an active community for IPTV especially in my languague (french) other than reseller promising always to be the best. Nearly no honest opinion only advertisment. I was then really happy to find this page and hopefully have a better experience.

Thank you all for the good work.

tj.indo

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone all over the world. German guy living in Indonesia looking for the smartest solution to watch german and international TV here. Maybe IPTV is what I am looking for. Lets give it a try and find out :)

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi everyone,
Using IPTV since two years now. Always got my subscription from the same reseller, was working fine yet the support was nearly without answer. And now the guy just disappeared. SO difficult to find an active community for IPTV especially in my languague (french) other than reseller promising always to be the best. Nearly no honest opinion only advertisment. I was then really happy to find this page and hopefully have a better experience.
Thank you all for the good work.
Hi everyone, want to learn about iptv:)
Hi :)
for some reason I wasn’t able to login to my old account, Mr Pedersen, the Authenticator thingy wasn’t working so had to create a new account :cool:
so here I am again :)
Hi all
I'm new to iptv, just set up a mag524w3 box and mostly going well so far. One thing I've learnt is that there's a LOT to learn but it'll be enjoyable.
Based in the UK
Cheers
Hi all friends HAPPY to find this nice forum:):)
Hello everyone all over the world. German guy living in Indonesia looking for the smartest solution to watch german and international TV here. Maybe IPTV is what I am looking for. Lets give it a try and find out :)
Hi all, I have been using IPTV for about 3 years now. Just found this site and I am looking forward to having a good root around.
Welcome on Board,

Important Links: