• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
new member saying hi
hello, i am looking to become a reseller. Have people ready and waiting for service. Need USA channels, and a lot of sports. Need pricing and trial. Thank you.
Hello IPTV Community and greetings from New Zealand.
Hoping to gain some more insight into the beautiful world of IPTV through the Community :)
Hi Folks
I'm relatively new to IPTV (this summer) and I am attracted by the security and honesty here.
I'm an old dog in satellite TV, having installed my first dish on 25 Feb 1989, to watch the Frank Bruno v Mike Tyson fight. I have to wipe snow off the dish to keep the signal up.
Now I am driven towards IPTV by the sheer greed and contempt for customers shown by RMC and Canal+ in France and of course the EPL.
Greetings from Canada. Nice to find a place for like-minded folks.
Cheers.
Hello everyone,
Iam new to this community and want to learn more about iptv.
Welcome to all our New Members on Board,

Thank you for registering at our IPTV Community.
We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Important Links:
Guide for New Members | Forum Rules | Chat Rules |

DFran92

Dec 16, 2022
London
Reseller ID
DFran92
Hi everyone

Just joined up today, been apart of the IPTV community with Exodus for a couple of years but I'm looking to do some re-selling now to earn some extra ££ on the side

Anyone help me with some info and the best way to get started?

Other than that I'm a 35 year old man from London who loves Sports, gym and women :laughing: , I'll be posting here quite regularly so hopefully I'll be seeing some of you around!

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Important Links:

Nubiwan

Dec 27, 2022
Bit of a nostalgic visit for me. 25 years ago I was bootstrapping my Direct TV and Bell satellite receivers, and hacking them cards. The Nagra cards ended that trickery almost overnight.

Have known ofIPTV technology for a while, but haven't delved into it. Few bits and pieces on my Firestick that are not bad. Cinema Now is iffy at best of times. My Netflix, Piime and Disney etc. I've seen some Android Boxes that look iffy to, in terms of quality, and ability to actually search a guide. So interested to get more info.

I have a few simple questions about VPN installation. I don't have VPN right now, but do plan to get one. Like, does VPN install for my entire home, or just for the Firestick. Can I use with my Iphone on home WIFI? Should I be using an android box, rather than a fire stick?

I did read through the intro post, but some specifics are obviously not available. Perhaps someone can point me to a "How To for Newbies" area / thread to help me out.

If I request a trial, will I get just one option, or do I get emails from a host of sellers? Are the offerings rated anywhere?

I'm quite specifically looking for movie channels, perhaps some local (canada) stations, and primarily UK Based sport (EPL, Rugby, DAZN, BEIN, BT, FUBO)

Long intro. Not sure what was required. Looking forward to learning fast.

Nubiwan

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Bit of a nostalgic visit for me. 25 years ago I was bootstrapping my Direct TV and Bell satellite receivers, and hacking them cards. The Nagra cards ended that trickery almost overnight.
Have known ofIPTV technology for a while, but haven't delved into it. Few bits and pieces on my Firestick that are not bad. Cinema Now is iffy at best of times. My Netflix, Piime and Disney etc. I've seen some Android Boxes that look iffy to, in terms of quality, and ability to actually search a guide. So interested to get more info.
I have a few simple questions about VPN installation. I don't have VPN right now, but do plan to get one. Like, does VPN install for my entire home, or just for the Firestick. Can I use with my Iphone on home WIFI? Should I be using an android box, rather than a fire stick?
I did read through the intro post, but some specifics are obviously not available. Perhaps someone can point me to a "How To for Newbies" area / thread to help me out.
If I request a trial, will I get just one option, or do I get emails from a host of sellers? Are the offerings rated anywhere?
I'm quite specifically looking for movie channels, perhaps some local (canada) stations, and primarily UK Based sport (EPL, Rugby, DAZN, BEIN, BT, FUBO)
Long intro. Not sure what was required. Looking forward to learning fast.
Nubiwan
Hi everyone new user here
Hello everyone :)
Hello all i'm looking for stable iptv. I have been around the iptv scene around 4yrs would like to learn more and enjoy new people and conversation.

Important Links:

I.G.W.Y.N

Jan 4, 2023
Hi All,
Bit of a long one...had an iptv service provided to myself for the last 4 years. I was made redundant in September and have been bored ever since, spoke to my provider about getting involved, he was going to get me to resell through him but i havent heard anything since Nov. Sooo....
Ive been looking into doing it for myself, im just looking for some help/info on what my next steps are.....
Look forward to being a part of the community!
Cheers IGWYN

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi all !
Happy to join you to learn about IPTV!
Looking forward to discussing with you!
Wink from France
Hi All,
Bit of a long one...had an iptv service provided to myself for the last 4 years. I was made redundant in September and have been bored ever since, spoke to my provider about getting involved, he was going to get me to resell through him but i havent heard anything since Nov. Sooo....
Ive been looking into doing it for myself, im just looking for some help/info on what my next steps are.....
Look forward to being a part of the community!
Cheers IGWYN
Hello I'm new in the iptv world...
I want to become a reseller to earn some money.
What is the best way to start? there are somethings that I should know?
Hey all new to the site names Craig from Scotland I look forward to getting to know u all

Important Links:

seokpt

Jan 12, 2023
Hey there,

I'm a Portuguese expat living in Germany. Found this forum after having some mixed experiences with other IPTV providers. Hopefully things will be smoother this time around :)

Looking forward

mediaAppz

Jan 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

delighted to be here, i enjoy all things iptv. what i can offer this community is apk rebranding services and general help with iptv. I am looking to learn more about the streaming side of things

Reactions: Hectorious