• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Welcome to all our New Members on Board,

Thank you for registering at our IPTV Community.
We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Important Links:
Guide for New Members | Forum Rules | Chat Rules |

GaleDali

Jun 19, 2023
Hi :) Newbie here , im mostly into IPTV from Computers , ( Not any set top box) and mostly using Kodi and Tvheadend. I also using a DVB satelite tuner for transporting tv signals to my other computers ( Mostly Astra 28,2e and 23e) . I prefer Kodi and addons for Live tv but not 100% satisfied with it so its still learning curve for me. English is not my first so hopefully that this make sence for you .Have a Nice day.:cool:

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi :) Newbie here , im mostly into IPTV from Computers , ( Not any set top box) and mostly using Kodi and Tvheadend. I also using a DVB satelite tuner for transporting tv signals to my other computers ( Mostly Astra 28,2e and 23e) . I prefer Kodi and addons for Live tv but not 100% satisfied with it so its still learning curve for me. English is not my first so hopefully that this make sence for you .Have a Nice day.:cool:
Hi.
I am glad to be a part of iptv community. I am looking forward to learn/use iptv info.
I am using iptv but have issues with epg and vod so hopefully find alternate stable iptv reseller
Hello to everyone!
My first post.
Hi I just get here to learn more
Hello all, thankyou for welcoming me to the community, Looking forward to finding my way around and see what treats we have in store.
Be great to get advice on what is working best for different users.
Hi Guys, new guy here to the community

Important Links:

quickclic

Jul 25, 2023
Hello folks, I'm from Colombia, I'm trying to catch up with iptv after a few years away from it, interested in new technologies, I've read the reseller thread and why not to become one of them, at the moment interested in cooking channels from USA, Soccer channels from the UK and a local fashion channels

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi, I'm from Spain.
Good night everyone from Portugal. I just started to get interested in IPTV. Bear with me a little bit because I'm really new to this subject.
Hey , im searchin for some TV list (germany)
I have a android Box and need some offers pls. First i would have a test before buy. When its ok then i buy (1-2 year)
Greetz adem
Have a Good day :)
Hi from a UK newbie.
It's looking a bit daunting right now but fingers crossed it's straight forward.
Hello everyone,
I am new here and looking forward to learn new things.
Thanks
Hi, I'm Mint. Here To Learn About More Stuff. Thanks.
Ola Amigos! Signed up here as i live in spain and need access to English tv and sport!
Thanks
Hello folks, I'm from Colombia, I'm trying to catch up with iptv after a few years away from it, interested in new technologies, I've read the reseller thread and why not to become one of them, at the moment interested in cooking channels from USA, Soccer channels from the UK and a local fashion channels

Important Links: