• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Q-ball

Jan 19, 2019
Hi All
Complete newbie to IPTV. Read s few articles and seems interesting. Looking forward to going through the forums to learn and hopefully contribute something useful one day.
Q-ball

3R10

Jan 19, 2019
Hello everyone, Looking forward to learn more about the world of IPTV and hopefully contribute to the community

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello everyone
Thank you four your welcome reply.
I have just bought a Mag 256 Box from the UK and intend to set it going here in the winter sun
in Spain. New to the dark side, learning as I proceed slowly, reading the forums etc.
Not yet a valued client, but intend to be very shortly. Because of my basic skills, learning, and starting
out with the Mag Box, as it appears the basic intro route for IPTV.
Can I say that the advice given on the forums are very helpful for a starter.
Thank you once again,
Best to you and everyone, (dancinfeet).
Hi All
Complete newbie to IPTV. Read s few articles and seems interesting. Looking forward to going through the forums to learn and hopefully contribute something useful one day.
Q-ball
Hello everyone, Looking forward to learn more about the world of IPTV and hopefully contribute to the community
Hello and welcome to the IPTV Community!

Please take your time to read forum rules and the guide for new users.

Enjoy your stay!

Antoowan

Jan 20, 2019
Hi all,

My name is Antoowan.

Looking forward to learn more about the world of IPTV, totally new to this and hopefully I will be able contribute to the community

vernan

Jan 20, 2019
evening all, im new here , and learning about iptv, if if i has been using it for while (sub), i like to no more and learn more about iptv

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi all,
My name is Antoowan. Looking forward to learning more about the world of IPTV, totally new to this and hopefully, I will be able to contribute to the community
evening all, I'm new here, and learning about iptv, if i has been using it for while (sub), I like to no more and learn more about iptv
Hi Everyone not new to IPTV but new to this Forum. :)
Hello and welcome to the IPTV Community!

Please take your time to read forum rules and the guide for new users.

Enjoy your stay!

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID