• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
Hey,

i am NerdHerd, i will be the new Mod from now on.

i will work in the background, and focus on keeping the forum clear.

So this mean things that are dubble in forum , misplaced , A thread started when we having down time wil be deleted.

For al youre questions, the best and quickiest way is to contact @RapidIPTVSwiss or @DerCremaxx

JeelGray

May 4, 2018
Hello, I'm new to iptv and this seems to be good place to get a bit more experience.

Cheers!

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am using IPTV a longer time already but found this channels today. Happy to get the chance to be in contact with people here and talk about the IPTV topic!

I am half Czech so I am desperately searching for more qualitative channels from CZ and SK. :)

Best regards, marius_cz

Robert D R

Oct 27, 2017
Reseller ID
RobboTV
Hi I am looking to be accepted as a member on this forum, what do I have to do?

maxl1990

May 11, 2018
Hi, I have no experiences with IPTV yet. I am trying to find out the differences between the different solutions.

I had bought a MAG box 410 as I had read it would be easier to control than having an app on the TV. Now I started to think that I would probably need an app on the MAG anyway, so it is not that clear to me what the advantage with the MAG box could be anymore. I have a Samsung UE65MU7005 TV.

Well, I hope I will get to some IPTV with Swedish and German channels at some point :-D If you have general advices for me as a starter, just tell me :)

Reactions: seedboxxxx