• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Prince3000

Oct 6, 2019
Hi all,
Found a great service on here within a few hours of registering.
A little bit a of research, a DM for a trial, then signed up.
Far better value than my previous provider.
I'm pretty new to all this (about 12 months) so hope to learn a lot more from members here.

Reactions: Hectorious

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
hello all
so glad i'm part of this family
thanx
Hi all,
Found a great service on here within a few hours of registering.
A little bit a of research, a DM for a trial, then signed up.
Far better value than my previous provider.
I'm pretty new to all this (about 12 months) so hope to learn a lot more from members here.
I am new here and exploring IPTV options.
Hello everybody at the IPTV Community! :)
Hi I am Chrissie ,I am a novice and need some help I found this forum and hope some one helps ,If I can help anyone I will.
Hello and welcome to the IPTV Community!

Please take your time to read forum rules and the guide for new users

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: R-Media

Barry M

Oct 9, 2019
Hi.
New to the forum.
I've been using iptv for a while but following recent events my supplier disappeared without trace. Shut down his website so I can't find him.
Hopefully when things settle down I can find a new and more honest supplier.
Regards Barry M.

cellcom13

Jan 10, 2019
Hello,I found this forum,just registered.I was tested many IPTV providers but none of them providing sport channels in original quality without transcoding(sometimes you can find few sport channels in good quality).99% of providers Full HD streams is around 4-5 Mbps and huge delay (30 second - 2 minutes).Will I find here sport streams without transcoding ?

Reactions: Hectorious

YbP

(Y)our (b)est (P)artner for IPTV
Reseller
Jan 4, 2018
Germany
Reseller ID
YBPIPTV
Hi there,
i m a reseller since about 2 years and now i want to become more active here for the community..

best regards from germany

lottiwurm

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, I am lottiwurm, based in Switzerland, I just bought a "Dinobot U5 mini", a dual boot, enigma2 and android box. I am a newbie in IPTV and I hope you guys can help me getting familiar with this... ;-)

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi.
New to the forum.
I've been using iptv for a while but following recent events my supplier disappeared without trace. Shut down his website so I can't find him.
Hopefully when things settle down I can find a new and more honest supplier.
Regards Barry M.
Hi All
Am New here looking forward to learning a few bits on Iptv
hello new member
Hello,I found this forum,just registered.I was tested many IPTV providers but none of them providing sport channels in original quality without transcoding(sometimes you can find few sport channels in good quality).99% of providers Full HD streams is around 4-5 Mbps and huge delay (30 second - 2 minutes).Will I find here sport streams without transcoding ?
Hello ! Not new member but havnt said hi :eek::)
Hi there,
i m a reseller since about 2 years and now i want to become more active here for the community..

best regards from germany
hi everyone its noshi here.. this is my very first post and hopefully not the last one loz
Hi, I am lottiwurm, based in Switzerland, I just bought a "Dinobot U5 mini", a dual boot, enigma2 and android box. I am a newbie in IPTV and I hope you guys can help me getting familiar with this... ;-)
Hello and welcome to the IPTV Community!

Please take your time to read forum rules and the guide for new users

Enjoy your stay!