• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

NikolaikiN

Jan 16, 2020
Hi,
I am new to this community. I have been using an Android TV box for nearly 4y. I had different paid subscriptions, but never completely happy with them.
Hope to educate me with the help of the iptv community.

eWireless

Jan 17, 2020
Reseller ID
eWireless
Hello all, Currently have a prepaid cellphone reseller program and have dealers looking to add iptv to there services. So looking to get setup as reseller with the ability to sign them up thru my panel. Just so many programs out there, want to make sure I can offer the best trouble free service for our end customers. So, looking to find the Best provider out there to sign up with.
thanks Bill

benga

Jan 20, 2020
Hello,

It is good to be here in this community! It's not my first time with IPTV, but certainly the first time exposing myself in an IPTV related forum. I was searching the web for a long time to find something like this.

Did you know when you type in "iptv community" in Google, this is the first result? I did not. I used buzzwords like "reseller", "high-end", "reddit" on many occasions, but never the word "community". I feel like it has been a mistake. Although I'm a freshman here, I can already see that this place is truly built around the IPTV users.

I like discussing about the services, I think it is a manly topic, like when you are talking about motorcycles, mobile phones or lawn mowers with your friends in a pub. How many channels? What is the bit rate? How much fps? Uptime??

I know that the perfect service (generally speaking) doesn't exist, because each of us has different imaginations and needs. However, I tend to find the best that suits my interests, and I'd be glad to help others reaching the same goal along the way.

Benga