• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi All
New here looking forward to learning a few bits on Iptv
with my new tv.
Hello ,
New here . Just a quick "Shout out 2 Everyone ".
Hello New Members,

Welcome on Board, enjoy your time here and keep always the community rules in your mind.
The best is to take your time to read our forum rules before you do anything wrong and get banned!
Other important links you will find in my signature.
Look forward to your participation ✌

Reactions: Mike Peet

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello there!
Im new here, hope everyone is fine, happy holidays !
Hi everyone,
New here and thanks for the great help and support by Hectorious for getting me setup correctly on here!
I'm from Cyprus and I need a stable cytavision primetel , cablenet channels and nova and cosmote.
Hi Everyone
looking to learn about IPTV particularly interested in Irish channels
Hello New Members,

Welcome on Board, enjoy your time here and keep always the community rules in your mind.
The best is to take your time to read our forum rules before you do anything wrong and get banned!

Lrob

Dec 15, 2021
Sorry, it was the wrong language,
i started with a satellite receiver with crystals, lateron nokia and dreamboxes, rotating With a lot of channels. Since i recoverd iptv i changed to iptv and with vpn connections also obtaining usa stations like pluto and stirr. since a couple of months my provider stopped (6 years) and now i use trex and iptv planet, trex is great, but online so i cannot remove channels, and it is huge. So looking for stronger android equipment. Cu on this forum, rob

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Sorry, it was the wrong language,
i started with a satellite receiver with crystals, lateron nokia and dreamboxes, rotating With a lot of channels. Since i recoverd iptv i changed to iptv and with vpn connections also obtaining usa stations like pluto and stirr. since a couple of months my provider stopped (6 years) and now i use trex and iptv planet, trex is great, but online so i cannot remove channels, and it is huge. So looking for stronger android equipment. Cu on this forum, rob
Looking for a good deal on UK based sub. Bit of a rookie so need help with recommendations for good services in time for Xmas Cheers guys
Hi All
Am New here looking forward to learning a few bits on IPTV.
Hello New Members,

Reactions: Artan92

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi All,
Looking for a new IPTV provider - any help/recommendations gratefully received
Hi folks , thanks for letting me in :)
looking forward to learning about iptv
Hi All. I'm looking for IPTV provider.
Hello New Members,