• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

williaak

Dec 4, 2021
Reseller ID
williaak
Hello everyone,

This is overdue so please forgive me. I am a beginer in everything you cam think of but I am a fast learner and will be needing help. I Just wanted to intruduce myself.

Have a great day and stay blessed.

NeilDD

Oct 8, 2023
Hi all, new to iptv and slowly getting used to it. I'm using xciptv at the moment which I find it good, especially with the record feature. Do they all have this function?
Only problem I've got is no epg, I always get no program data showing. I can't even find where to put a link for it. Any help would be amazing

Warp

Staff member
Feb 15, 2023
hi i'm here
Hi all, new to iptv and slowly getting used to it. I'm using xciptv at the moment which I find it good, especially with the record feature. Do they all have this function?
Only problem I've got is no epg, I always get no program data showing. I can't even find where to put a link for it. Any help would be amazing
Hello, An old UK based novice without a clue but trying to learn more about Iptv. Thanks to all who take time to help others.
Hello all, nice board.
Hello im dawwgmedia been doing this since 2016 I'm currently on here seeking for uk and usa streams mainly
Welcome to all our New Members on Board,
Thank you for registering at our IPTV Community.
We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Important Links:
Guide for New Members | Forum Rules | Chat Rules |

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Good evening, everyone
I am angelo new member and would like some guidance on to navigate the platform.
Hi guys, hope everyone doing well.
Here to educate myself on IPTV and make friends.
Ciao
Welcome to all our New Members on Board,
Thank you for registering at our IPTV Community.
We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.

Important Links:
Guide for New Members | Forum Rules | Chat Rules |

iptvstartup

Oct 24, 2023
Hi All

Just joined as looking to launch my own IPTV service with a focus on a Football and sports in the UK. Still got a lot to learn but quick to do so and always trying to expand my knowledge.

My aim is to run my own server, streaming football, rugby, boxing, iFollow, UFC, PPV etc in UHD with no buffering. Also a selection of movies, VOD and adult content to ensure I offer a complete package, but football is my main focus. If this is a step to far, then test the water with reselling. Background in online sales though, so confident I can sell the right product.

Any help always welcome.

Thanks

elmchimp

Oct 25, 2023
Greetings everyone

I'm delighted to find this community and never thought there were so many discussion areas within the IPTV space, I'm learning already by just reading the topics. I'm also keen to trial some as well.

Thanks in advance for the depth of knowledge within the community.
Regards.....