• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Invalid Details on VOD

Jaydee2479

Mar 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

I have been a reseller for a while now and I just started having an issue yesterday. So I have a IPTV service I resell and a VOD service I do. I had a smarters app created to have both services on one app, you just have to log out of one and go to the add users screen and sign into the other to use it. Yesterday a customer who has had IPTV with me for a while wanted to try VOD, he set up everything on the add user page and when he puts in the credentials he keeps getting invalid details. I tried on my end to log in to my VOD service and it worked fine. It was when I deleted the user and created a new one and tried to log in was when I got the same message. I went and downloaded a generic smarters app and logged in with the vod credentials and it worked fine. It was just on my created app and its only happening with the VOD not IPTV. Is something being blocked? Have any of you come across this?