• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iProTv: New iPhone iPad and Apple tv application !

RedMak

Feb 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

I present to you my new app for Apple devices ! the App is already available in the appstore, 1 purchase for all 3 plateformes: iPhone, iPad and Apple tv.

RedMak

Feb 14, 2020
Not sure why i can’t post more details In the post, but here’s what i wanted to write :)

Hi everyone,
Reddit: r/iProTv

And the app description:

iProTv let you play your playlist saved in an M3U or M3U8 format in your iPhone/iPad or Apple tv with only one purchase !

\* Synchronisation \*

\* Every time you add a playlist in one of your devices, it will be added in the others :)

\* Start watching a movie on your iPad, continue watching it on your Apple tv : progress time is synced for every profile over all your devices!

\* You can create custom categorie(s) and add live channels/movies/series in it which will be synced over all your devices.

\* Media \*

\* Movies and Series have a dedicated view to display informations such poster image, actors ..

\* Series have dedicated section to display episodes with title and screenshot.

\* Next episode button : you can go directly to the next episode using the "Next episode" button displayed at the end of the episode.

\* Live channels \*

\* You can choose between a grid view or list view with EPG and live preview.

\* EPG: you can access the EPG by using haptic/force touch on the channel icon.

\* Other features \*

\* Support for dark/light mode.

\* Support for split mode on Ipad.

\* Fast parsing playlist.

\* Gorgeous UI for iPhones/iPads and Apple TVs.

Your privacy is important this is why i choose to use Apple's iCloud servers to save and sync your data.