• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV app on Nvidia Shield and iOS

Wink

Jan 5, 2023
Hello all!

I’m discovering the IPTV world, and try to GRT used to it - still many things to learn :)

My first try is on my Shield, using Tivimate app from the Play store.
Problem are, the screen resolution is not fitted on my TV, and the application does not exist with iOS.

Could you advise on a good app which would work both on the Shield and iOS please?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers from France

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello all!

I’m discovering the IPTV world, and try to GRT used to it - still many things to learn :)

My first try is on my Shield, using Tivimate app from the Play store.
Problem are, the screen resolution is not fitted on my TV, and the application does not exist with iOS.

Could you advise on a good app which would work both on the Shield and iOS please?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers from France
hi @Wink, Apple is not the best device anymore, because it's restricted a lot, I mean, Apple removed almost all good IPTV App's from their store. There is one left, it calls "iPlayTV - IPTV/M3U Player", try that one.
Best would be to switch and use an Android box ;)

Wink

Jan 5, 2023
Hi @Hectorious!

Thanks for your quick reply and advice!
I do use an Android Box (Shield), but as I often travel it would be very comfortable for me to watch it on my iPhone as well ;-)

Wink

Jan 5, 2023
I’ve just given a try to the app you mentioned, it works great, thanks a lot!

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Is it a bad idea to buy apple TV for iptv? I want a basic software, on Android I've used perfect player. Is there any like that? I'm thinking of buying a apple TV and that's why I'm asking.

Reactions: Hectorious

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Is it a bad idea to buy apple TV for iptv? I want a basic software that can be used, on Android I've used prefect player and love the basic things. Smart iptv was also a favorite and reference. Do any of these work on Apple TV?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Is it a bad idea to buy apple TV for iptv? I want a basic software, on Android I've used perfect player. Is there any like that? I'm thinking of buying a apple TV and that's why I'm asking.
Is it a bad idea to buy apple TV for iptv? I want a basic software that can be used, on Android I've used prefect player and love the basic things. Smart iptv was also a favorite and reference. Do any of these work on Apple TV?
Apple is not the best device anymore, because it's restricted a lot, I mean, Apple removed almost all good IPTV App's from their store. There is one left, it calls "iPlayTV - IPTV/M3U Player", try that one.
But best choice would be an android box where you enjoy the most out of the flexibility to use any app you want while you can sideload APK files ;)

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Apple is not the best device anymore, because it's restricted a lot, I mean, Apple removed almost all good IPTV App's from their store. There is one left, it calls "iPlayTV - IPTV/M3U Player", try that one.
But best choice would be an android box where you enjoy the most out of the flexibility to use any app you want while you can sideload APK files ;)
That's true, I love my shield but I was thinking maybe the apple TV is easier to handle. So that means that it's a stupid move to buy the Apple TV? I used to like mi box but now it's old..

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
That's true, I love my shield but I was thinking maybe the apple TV is easier to handle. So that means that it's a stupid move to buy the Apple TV? I used to like mi box but now it's old..
Better keep IPTV running under android, apple tv might enlarge their restrictions from time to time... And then you are kind of lost.
That's why I would recommend you to use an Android Box and you are 100% more flexible ;)
By the way the new fire tv stick is nice.

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Better keep IPTV running under android, apple tv might enlarge their restrictions from time to time... And then you are kind of lost.
That's why I would recommend you to use an Android Box and you are 100% more flexible ;)
By the way the new fire tv stick is nice.
Thanks for your reply. In that case I think I will skip the apple TV. Got a great offer but as you said, maybe they will be more restrictive. Thanks for your input. Will check out fire stick as well I was happy with mi box until it crashed.