• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Iptv bad service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis1910

Dec 26, 2018
Well it work fine on trial test now that I pay for every day wor until lunch time when it works and then don’t work again al day until night time again when it works conctact the seller yesterday at 4 pm no reply so far again service down

Reactions: Varela

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Well it work fine on trial test now that I pay for every day wor until lunch time when it works and then don’t work again al day until night time again when it works conctact the seller yesterday at 4 pm no reply so far again service down
I use IPTV daily and I don't have the problems you mention! Unfortunately, that's the biggest difference between cheap and slightly more expensive subscriptions. Poor service, poor support and very long response time.

I see that your IP address is from the UK. If you use iptv in the UK then you are probably affected by the UK block. A solution has been developed for UK users in connection with this problem. Contact your reseller again to resolve the issue. If you don't get help send me PM to help you and fix the UK block if that's your problem.

So in short, there is no problem with the server it's your reseller who probably hasn't given you complete information and data.

Luis1910

Dec 26, 2018
Ok thank you very much for your reply I will keep you in touch
Thanks again

Varela

May 23, 2018
This happens to me too. with the Portuguese list. in the morning everything is fine but during late night it is impossible to see anything. this happens constantly

Luis1910

Dec 26, 2018
I use IPTV daily and I don't have the problems you mention! Unfortunately, that's the biggest difference between cheap and slightly more expensive subscriptions. Poor service, poor support and very long response time.

I see that your IP address is from the UK. If you use iptv in the UK then you are probably affected by the UK block. A solution has been developed for UK users in connection with this problem. Contact your reseller again to resolve the issue. If you don't get help send me PM to help you and fix the UK block if that's your problem.

So in short, there is no problem with the server it's your reseller who probably hasn't given you complete information and data.
Hi so does your service got Portuguese channels??? And how much you charge for the service ?
Thanks
This happens to me too. with the Portuguese list. in the morning everything is fine but during late night it is impossible to see anything. this happens constantly
yea has been one week that is like that the funny is that when it was the 24h trial test it work fine all day and night that 24h and now is down every day the Portugues or the Spanish the English and America works fine but the rest no

Reactions: Varela

Luis1910

Dec 26, 2018

Has been on and off for the last week one day works other day no or works in day night time is down special the Portugues channels that for me is the most important ones, funny. Is when it was the 24 h trial test work fine no problems at all soon I pay for a year this happens

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
You have to contact your reseller for help. It should works without any problems. And if there are problems with some channels it should be reported to your reseller or on the dashboard!

And remember, what caind off device you use affects the behavior. Not all devices handle all the different video and audio formats and data. For example, if you have an old and weak device, this will affect the channels with high data, such as hd, fhd and 4k.

You should also check their broadband!

I always recommend that you test on multiple devices when such problems occur!

Luis1910

Dec 26, 2018
Hi how are you ?
I pay in December for one guy for iptv never work properly and I ask for a refund e refuse to pay me back and block the service and just say bye.
Is there any way I can make him pay me back. I got is number
Email address
The company he use on PayPal to recive the money

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi how are you ?
I pay in December for one guy for iptv never work properly and I ask for a refund e refuse to pay me back and block the service and just say bye.
Is there any way I can make him pay me back. I got is number
Email address
The company he use on PayPal to recive the money
Hi there.

Did you buy the subscription here on forum or somewhere else ?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
well... In that case its kinda hard to do anything from our end.. If it was a reseller here Admin or MOD would be able to check to see if there where any wrong doings ...

Im sorry you had this bad expirience ..

On this forum you can be sure to get your IPTV as it should be from trusted resellers.. All resellers here are marked in BLUE,

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.