• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iptv extreme dont sorts vod/live

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Good evening together,

i try to keep it short. in the past when i uploaded the list to the app , the app itself sorted vod categories to vod and live tv to live tv rubric (the upper bar).

since a while the app dont do it and just put all categories to all. im not quite sure if its just a new setting (how we all know there are a lot of settings which can be made - and the app releases often a newer version) which has to be configured so that the app sorts vod and live tv to the upper bar

has anyone experiences , knows how it can be done or why it dont works for me?

thanks in advance and maybe it helps others too

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Each application has its own method of sorting. Therefore, I recommend either trying another application or using xtream editor.
Hi :),

i dont mean the sorting itself/channels and groups, on tha app is a ribbon bar above and there are the cateogries all, live, vod, series and normally the app puts the categories correct to the right rubic (see attachment)
and that was great , in the past it was possible , the app made it automatically and now it doesnt work , maybe its cause of an update and a setting which has to set

and the other thing is, 4k stick runs best with that app

:)

Attachments

Reactions: uriX

logicmann

Mar 14, 2019
hi Poseidon, i have the solution for you. There is a little setting in the developer settings cvalled request delay, take 500 ms or 1s and then restart the program. it runs outstanding... have Phun

greetz Logicmann

Reactions: Nonid and Poseidon