• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV for UK expats living in Spain

Scottyandryan

Nov 15, 2018
I've been searching g for a while and I've lost count of the amount of trials I've had.

I'm looking to resell IPTV for UK ex pats that now live in Spain with all the channels they have been used too including
*Sports
*Sky movies
*Terrestrial channels
*BBC
*VOD

But more importantly.. a catch up service.
That's where most suppliers have fallen down with the trials. They say they offer it but it's either not very good or only goes back 2 or 3 days.

I'm looking for a service that offers a minimum of 2 weeks catch up on most of the UK channels.

And the VOD needs to be of good quality too, there is no point in uploading 50 films a month is they are all old or or unheard of?

So I'm looking for a good service to resell that needs to have a catch up service so my clients can go back at least two weeks to watch things they have missed and a good VOD.

And let's not forget the things that should be in place anyway like a stable server and not jumping or sticking. So if you guys have any suggestions that fit this brief then please point them my way.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

for your information, here every one sells and offer only one Service Provider. We have only a few Catchup channels but not goes back 2 weeks.

If you are interested in our Reseller Panel, please visit https://iptv.community/pages/become-reseller/

Regards,

Scottyandryan

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,

for your information, here every one sells and offer only one Service Provider. We have only a few Catchup channels but not goes back 2 weeks.

If you are interested in our Reseller Panel, please visit https://iptv.community/pages/become-reseller/

Regards,
Ok that's great thanks
How far does your catch up go please?

Most have been terrible if I'm honest, am I able to get a trial from yourself or do I have to go to the trials page?