• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Iptv freezes on all apps

Rody2k6

Jan 16, 2020
Brazil
Hey guys. Amazon released a few months ago in Brazil the fire stick HD (not 4k). I have one and I run iptv on it, it freezes so much that I actually got a new one sent by me by Amazon thinking that the first had hardware problems.

I've noticed that my iptv list when being played thru my Xbox one never freezes but when it runs thru the fire stick it lags like hell. I got a 35mb connection here. I've used xciptv, siptv, and tivi mate all freeze even tried doing vlc external and hls.

Any tips to why this is happening only to iptv and only in the fire stick?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey guys. Amazon released a few months ago in Brazil the fire stick HD (not 4k). I have one and I run iptv on it, it freezes so much that I actually got a new one sent by me by Amazon thinking that the first had hardware problems.

I've noticed that my iptv list when being played thru my Xbox one never freezes but when it runs thru the fire stick it lags like hell. I got a 35mb connection here. I've used xciptv, siptv, and tivi mate all freeze even tried doing vlc external and hls.

Any tips to why this is happening only to iptv and only in the fire stick?
first of all make a speedtest to see what's the real result of your connection: www.fast.com

And try to change your DNS settings in router menu from AUTO to the following:

If there is no option available, then try to change DNS settings on your fire tv stick directly:
Disconnect WIFI, and re-connect WIFI again, during this re-connect process, e.g. enter your password etc. there is an option to click on ADVANCED SETTINGS (or similar wording) button to make some changes to the WIFI connection, select DNS settings and fix it to:
this might help to solve some buffering.

by the way, i am not sure if our rapid iptv service is available from brasil, might be helpful to use a vpn to bypass isp blocks, just in case of.

jaquard

Jul 15, 2019
Dear Hectorius,
Thank you for your support on this matter,

Could you kindly advise why do you recommend following DNS changes if my understanding is correct Google DNS IS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and cloudfare is 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

but I never heard of

Could you please confirm if RAPID IPTV is working with VPN I tried several times VPN with IPTV but it not working properly its always buffering
Thank you

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Dear Hectorius,
Thank you for your support on this matter,

Could you kindly advise why do you recommend following DNS changes if my understanding is correct Google DNS IS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and cloudfare is 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

but I never heard of

Could you please confirm if RAPID IPTV is working with VPN I tried several times VPN with IPTV but it not working properly its always buffering
Thank you
It's first and second DNS, if first DNS has an issue, your device/router will switch to second DNS server. If one provider (8.8.8.8) has an issue, you switch to second DNS (1.1.1.1).
Sure, you can also use one provider for first and second dns, but I prefer different providers.

You can use VPN for rapid iptv, but I am not sure if you can use it out of Brasil.

When you say, it's always buffering, what's your result under the www.fast.com speedtest ?

daospro

Jan 16, 2020
Good evening. Having recently surfed the Internet in the search for a set-top box, I found the wonderful SwitchOnShop site. I ordered the prefix, I have been using it for a month now, there are no complaints. I advise her.