• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iptv freezing , looping

guitar man

Dec 30, 2019
as title
im new to this iptv
its on a 4k firestick running on virgin broadband
whenever im trying to watch a film i throws me back to the start after 2 mins or less
as well as live football matches they freeze every 2 mins , cleared cache rebooted router still the same issues my provider say no one else is having the same issues ? where am i going wrong ?
cheers

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
as title
im new to this iptv
whenever im trying to watch a film i throws me back to the start after 2 mins or less
as well as live football matches they freeze every 2 mins , cleared cache rebooted router still the same issues my provider say no one else is having the same issues ? where am i going wrong ?
cheers
Have a look here please:

I heard some rumors that the problem might be fixed when you install the latest firmware and latest siptv app on it.
I don't have the Amazon 4K Stick anymore, so I cannot test.
But what I can confirm to you is, the regular stick (non 4K) is working great !

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
as title
im new to this iptv
cheers
Film’s try to watch with extern player “vlc” and live channels by football matches “ use vpn..

Kmcb

Mar 12, 2020
Please help before I wreck this telly! Same issue as above and I’ve updated everything and disabled wed safe