• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Player Software for Windows 10?

fcp4life

Sep 10, 2019
Are there any programs that stand out for iptv streaming on a windows 10 pc, or is kodi the best already for windows?

fcp4life

Sep 10, 2019
KODI and Perfect Player are other optons also ..

VLC works however it doesnt group channels

;)

I really need something that is very simple and user friendly. He aint that old but hes not tech savy at all, and understands some English. I tried setting up Kodi but that was a disaster it was way to cluttered and too many menus. He just needs to get to his list of Portuguese Channels and to be able to watch his soccer, news, and soaps lol.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I really need something that is very simple and user friendly. He aint that old but hes not tech savy at all, and understands some English. I tried setting up Kodi but that was a disaster it was way to cluttered and too many menus. He just needs to get to his list of Portuguese Channels and to be able to watch his soccer, news, and soaps lol.
In that case paybe give MYIPTV a try ;)

Simon777

Dec 17, 2017
Austria
I tried a lot of Windows Apps. All those Windows Store Apps like MyIPTV player really suck. Bad UI and advertisements.
VLC has a bad channels management. Perfect Player has an catastrophic UI.

Seriously, use the SFVipPlayer
You can download it here: ************************** and use the v1.2.4.8.
(The 1.2.4.9 version is in fact the 1.2.2.9. Probably the developer made a mistake.)

On top right, click on + and add your MAC, Xstream credentials, or the playlist URL.

EPG works, Subtitles work, Channel switch is fast. No ads. IT JUST WORKS.

Thank me later.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I tried a lot of Windows Apps. All those Windows Store Apps like MyIPTV player really suck. Bad UI and advertisements.
VLC has a bad channels management. Perfect Player has an catastrophic UI.

Seriously, use the SFVipPlayer
You can download it here: ******** and use the v1.2.4.8.
(The 1.2.4.9 version is in fact the 1.2.2.9. Probably the developer made a mistake.)

On top right, click on + and add your MAC, Xstream credentials, or the playlist URL.

EPG works, Subtitles work, Channel switch is fast. No ads. IT JUST WORKS.

Thank me later.
Try the MyIPTVplayer for Windows, that's a good one :cool:

Reactions: Nonid and Simon777

bLight

Sep 8, 2023
Zoom Player v18 has EPG, Channel Grouping, filtering and more. I'm still looking for beta testers if you'd like to help me make it better.