• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV script for USA Channels forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

head.arrow

Apr 6, 2020
Hello,
i have coded a script it can fetch channels from 8+different servers, in the future i have plans to add more sources
How it works is you place the script on ur server it generates an playlist.m3u with all channels
there are 2 types
First version have around 113 USA channels which is without any monthly charges just one time and you run those channels forever
It have proxy option meaning you can hide your real server ip behind an proxy to connect it to the sources
Source Code is Encrypted
Price: 130$ (include setup on ur server)

2nd Version have around 450 USA Channels but you will have buy premium monthly subscription it also have proxy option and source code of script is encrypted
Price: 250$ (if you already bought the first version want to upgrade you contact me for discounted price)

If you are interested to buy a open source code version contact me for price
The Script only fetches USA channels only i plan to add european channels in the future but for now USA only
The script generates an m3u list which you can import those channels to xtream ui, xtream codes, tvheaded or whatever software you use which can accept m3u links
use it for reseller do whatever you want with them.
Best Server settings should be located in Europe and for 113channels at least 100mb to 500mb port
and for 450+ channels 1gb+ port

Contact me if interested

head.arrow

Apr 6, 2020
due to some problem in the script when i do encryption on code
sold two copies until now
completely open source now
Thanks

head.arrow

Apr 6, 2020
sold 4 copies
please do note channels are around 350 and sports channels are offline
premium version is not for sale anymore
i will be selling only free version
i am coding something new will post a thread soon here
better source

head.arrow

Apr 6, 2020
still open for sale
both versions
let me know if someone interested
2nd version now have 700 channels

hammey1

May 17, 2020
Hi,
Any chance for a mac activated trial please?
if ok, I will send you my mac.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.