• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
Using Apple TV, and a Logitech Harmony (850)
How for the life of me, do I close out a live tv show with this app?
I have a show on, I hit menu button, and not one button/arrow I press can i highlist/select DONE in the top right corner.
If I exit out of the app, and come back in, i can still hear audio from the show i was watching, with new shows from the menu over lapping the audio.
Help please.

Reactions: jarff

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
I have 2 iptv services (2 accounts). How to I enter each account in your app? Using AppleTV and see no option for multiple logins.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Yeah this is a real dealbreaker for the app to me. I can't enjoy a movie without the subtitles always on. Is there a fix I'm not seeing?
Try this : Go into settings --- Player Settings --- Choose Native , Then restart the app and try to see if you are able to choose subtitles ;)

Vike22

Feb 19, 2019
Try this : Go into settings --- Player Settings --- Choose Native , Then restart the app and try to see if you are able to choose subtitles ;)
There is no "Player settings" in the settings, we are talking about the Apple TV application.
How hard can it be for the creators to add a subtitle button? It shouldn't take years to fix...

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
There is no "Player settings" in the settings, we are talking about the Apple TV application.
How hard can it be for the creators to add a subtitle button? It shouldn't take years to fix...
i see .. I did not know that the app looked different on Apple.. Im on Android ;) ... Send an email to dev .team of the app and let them know ;)

Reactions: Vike22

Vike22

Feb 19, 2019
i see .. I did not know that the app looked different on Apple.. Im on Android ;) ... Send an email to dev .team of the app and let them know ;)
Yes, that's the problem. I know I have tried that but they do not respond. Really poor support.

Reactions: Sense

jarff

Dec 13, 2018
This app has a ton of promise but is very difficult to use in current iteration. Some quick fixes to the controls (it's way more difficult to navigate than any IPTV app I've used on any platform) would provide a huge bang for the buck. Hope devs continue work on this - the fact that you can pause live TV is already a big boon!

Benmo7a

Dec 29, 2019
Hi
I looked for the app in the french store but it deems that it’s not available... any idea when it could be added to the french store?
Thabks

Swissguy

*** Reseller *** Support English & German
Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
does anyone has problems with iptv smarters on apple tv after uptdate of the app? channel list not loading?
any solutions?