• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVSmart24

Tdom1234

Sep 11, 2022
Has anyone ever heard of these guys? I subscribed after a checking out a trial. Their customer service is non-existent. They would reply at the start but now when I open a support ticket they do not acknowledge me at all. The freezing and buffering is worse than a normal amount should be and the epg is down more times than it is up. I am very frustrated how they took money and offer zero support.

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
This forum dedicated for rapid iptv service.. Discussing or promoting other iptv providers strictly not allowed

Otherwise you can ask for rapid subscription lines from this link

Stay away from unknown sellers.. Get your subscription line from official seller known by Blue tag in their profile.. And you will be safe and serving with lovely support

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Has anyone ever heard of these guys? I subscribed after a checking out a trial. Their customer service is non-existent. They would reply at the start but now when I open a support ticket they do not acknowledge me at all. The freezing and buffering is worse than a normal amount should be and the epg is down more times than it is up. I am very frustrated how they took money and offer zero support.
You've got a trial from us back in September, last month.
And this community here is dedicated to rapid IPTV only, better stay away from other potential IPTV scammers, and use rapid IPTV ;)

Tdom1234

Sep 11, 2022
You've got a trial from us back in September, last month.
And this community here is dedicated to rapid IPTV only, better stay away from other potential IPTV scammers, and use rapid IPTV ;)
Hindsight is 20/20 and if I had my time back I would have went with you, trust that. I was using them before September when I tried your trial.