• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVX app to watch IPTV on AppleTV [+ REDEEM CODES]

True247Spartan

Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
I would love to try this app on my Apple TV. Do you have a code I could redeem to try? I’d be mor than happy to give all feedback I can :)
Thank you

Vike22

Feb 19, 2019
I can't believe this, I paid for the application already and now it wants me to pay more in the application to remove the watermark? What is wrong?

underwriter

Mar 11, 2016
I can't believe this, I paid for the application already and now it wants me to pay more in the application to remove the watermark? What is wrong?
Hey Vike22,
If you're still having issues with watermark, go to his reddit support thread and send him your purchase receipt and he'll give you a redeem code to reactivate the full functionality. A lot of people, myself included had same issues and that's how it was resolved. Follow link below: reddit.com/r/iptvx/

Anttsjames

Oct 13, 2019
Hi there! I love the look of this app! Put i have a password with my url from the provider. Does this mean I can’t use this app?

Regards

ant

marcel.j.brunner

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, I have a new Apple TV 4K and I would like to use the app IPTVX.
Can someone explain to me how I can fill the individual channels with EPG? I would like to fill "all" stations if possible (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, UK, France and so on..).
Are there any sources for that? Gladly even those who cost something.
Does anyone have a tutorial for me?

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi, I have a new Apple TV 4K and I would like to use the app IPTVX.
Can someone explain to me how I can fill the individual channels with EPG? I would like to fill "all" stations if possible (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, UK, France and so on..).
Are there any sources for that? Gladly even those who cost something.
Does anyone have a tutorial for me?
I'm also using IPTVX on my Apple 4K but I haven't seen an option to add EPG url. I doubt there's an option.

miosgit

May 16, 2019
There's an option yes since the firsts version actually.
Long press on the playlist's name, tap "edit playlist", insert your EPG url.
IPTVX helps you with the EPG looking for an EPG file in your provider's server, but you can always insert it manually.

For any support however, go on the support channel reddit.com/r/iptvx where someone can answer you quickly. I don't monitor this thread.

Thanks.

SergiCL

Feb 23, 2020
Hi! I havent paid for the app yet. I am still trying many and its hard to decide. Many seem nice.

How can i get that channel list view when watching a channel? I only know how to bring up the bottom bar with the channel list but I would like that view as well.

The trial is very useful, but the pop up to buy the app comes up way too quickly. it doesnt let me play around long enough to get a feeling of how I would switch channels and all of that. But its better than nothing :)

Suggestion for the TV Guide, is there a way to select a specific group to be listed instead of the whole thing? I love how it looks like it but its very sluggy when everything is loaded up. Also a way to scroll down and up where you stay in the same time/hour/program would be nice. when I start going down, it ends up showing the wrong times when some channels had too many different starting times. Not sure if I explained this well.

Good job!

aksneo

Sep 1, 2019
Turkey
There's an option yes since the firsts version actually.
Long press on the playlist's name, tap "edit playlist", insert your EPG url.
IPTVX helps you with the EPG looking for an EPG file in your provider's server, but you can always insert it manually.

For any support however, go on the support channel reddit.com/r/iptvx where someone can answer you quickly. I don't monitor this thread.

Thanks.
hey bro
i want to buy your app.
but price is a liittle expensive.
can you make a little discount for me ?

Supagroover

Sep 24, 2019
Ok, this is hands down the best app i have used yet. Huge kudos to the developer. Does anyone know is there a control for live tv where you can scroll to previous watched channel with ease, without the hassle of scrolling all the way through your favs to get to where you want to be?

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Ok, this is hands down the best app i have used yet. Huge kudos to the developer. Does anyone know is there a control for live tv where you can scroll to previous watched channel with ease, without the hassle of scrolling all the way through your favs to get to where you want to be?
how isit compared to iplaytv?

Torparen

Jan 4, 2021
I'm a paying IPTVX user and found this forum in the hope of finding support, tips and ideas.

Although I'm somewhat of a IPTV newbie, I'm not to GUI and user experience.

My questions:

• Can I somehow streamline hiding of channels from my IPTV service? It would be perfect if I could hide across my playlists.

• It would be convenient if the app updated metadata and EPG in the background (while the app is running or de facto in the background) instead of when starting up the playlist.

• Is their a reason for having setup preferences per playlist as opposed to an app-wide setup of preferences? It would be nice to be able to make general preferences, but also perhaps fine-tune preferences per playlist, or at least choice perfernces.

• There's obvious quite a bitof time and effort in the playlist icons, but IMHO, they cheapen the otherwise sharp image of the IPTVX app. I'd suggest generic but graphically pleasing icons that represent topics like Movies, Series, Sport,, Live TV, VOD etc.

Looking forward to a response from the developer.

patanegra

Mar 2, 2016
I really like the app . Will there be in the future also a app for lg smart TVs , it would be very nice?

Regards,

Patanegra

Cg006

Jan 17, 2022
Another vote for this app. Just bought the yearly sub. Works well. Anyway to change the theme colors? Would like something more pleasing to the eyes besides black and red theme. Also will be nice to have multiple "icons" for the app like PLex does now.