• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVX app to watch IPTV on AppleTV [+ REDEEM CODES]

bsasso

Feb 11, 2023
I purchased IPTVX for the Apple TV recently, the subtitles were working. Then I changed the player to auto and they stopped working, I changed back to VLC but the subtitles never came back. Each time I try to add subtitles I get a "disabled" message.
With the exact same settings (via icloud) the subtitles work fine on my Mac.
Anyone else having problems with subtitles on Apple TV?
Any ideas someone

Krejtos

Dec 16, 2018
Sweden
Hi! I’ve had IPTVX about 2 month and I worked perfectly! But for two days now all I get is;
“There’s was a problem downloading the content of this TV Show from your server. “
Or;
“There is a problem with the streaming of this channel” depending on movies or live channel. My provider just say restart your internet, but it doesn’t work.
Somebody have some suggestions?

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Hi! I’ve had IPTVX about 2 month and I worked perfectly! But for two days now all I get is;
“There’s was a problem downloading the content of this TV Show from your server. “
Or;
“There is a problem with the streaming of this channel” depending on movies or live channel. My provider just say restart your internet, but it doesn’t work.
Somebody have some suggestions?
Brother, this depend on you. If the provider doesn't have licensing for what you are watching, you might get blocked.

Krejtos

Dec 16, 2018
Sweden
I see. I’ve had same provider about five years. I used GSE-app before. But latest 2 years it has been a lot of trouble. That’s why I bought the iptvxapp. It has worked perfectly well, except for these two days when I got the error messages