• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTVX Malfunction

Krejtos

Dec 16, 2018
Sweden
Hi! I’ve had IPTVX about one month and it worked perfectly! But for two days now all I get is;
“There’s was a problem downloading the content of this TV Show from your server. “
Or;
“There is a problem with the streaming of this channel” depending on movies or live channel. My provider just say restart your internet, but it doesn’t work.
Somebody have some suggestions?
My provider only says to restart the internet, i didnt help in any of the 5 times i tried. The app developer want to sell VPN service.

Egal24

Sep 29, 2024
Andy solution? I used to have this problem and it always worked when i used CPN but now it seems that is no longer a fix.

quovadis1234

Sep 29, 2024
When you get "There was a problem streaming this channel," You simply have to leave that show or movie alone for some time. It could be 15 minutes, an hour, or a day. Eventually the problem will go away. There is no point deleting your playlist, or deleting your app, and starting fresh. Keep in mind that your playlists took a long time to develop. Deleting them will not fix the problem. Then you have all the other problems, for example, a movie will play 3 seconds, freeze. You have to wait 10 seconds, it plays 3 seconds and freezes, and so on and so forth. You can try to reboot your router and apple tv, and occasionally that works. Most of the time it does not. Again, wait, and get back to that movie in a few hours. I have about 10 movies and shows that I started watching and have not finished because of technical problems.
Then there's the huge problem of not being able to fast forward or rewind. If you watch a show, make sure to see the whole episode, because if you stop half way through and leave it, the next day the progress will not be saved, and you have to start that episode from the start. This IPTVX is a nightmare. I have a strong fiber connection 940mbps, so there is a ton of bandwidth. Another point: When all these problems occur, try using data and turn off wifi on your phone. Try the same movies using data only. You will see the same problems occur. So you know it's not your internet connection. Next go a friends house that uses a different provider (Xfinity for example). Connect to his internet. You will see the same problems persist. It's not you, it's the people streaming this damn IPTVX that are buggy. Yesterday I was trying to watch episode 7 of a show called monsters. The show would freeze after a few seconds. Granted that yesterday was Sunday and a lot of people were watching American football. Just avoid this IPTVX on weekends and busy times, it will not work.

quovadis1234

Sep 29, 2024
I would like to add, that most problems on this IPTVX are when streaming movies and shows. TV channels seem to work better. Another point about your playlist. Try not to make your playlist too large. For example, I watch movies in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German. I also watch TV channels in those languages. When I first got IPTVX, i spent hours (days) building a huge playlist. After a few weeks, I got a message something along the lines "We could not find your playlist" . In other words, be prepared to recreate a playlist quite often when their system crashes and they have to refresh everything. So keep your playlists as short as possible, because they will not last forever.