• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Issues with current IPTV provider blocking connection?

ITheKTrainI

Nov 15, 2020
Some background. I've a Samsung TV with Smart IPTV and my IPTV was working perfect for months. My IPTV connection has recently changed hands. Since then it seems the IPTV is down more often than not. Now he's trying to switch me to a different app Smart STB which is rather expensive for me and a recurring licence fee rather than the one off fee I paid for my current IPTV app.
Is it possible they're deliberately tanking my connection to the SIPTV to try and get me to switch apps for some sort of commission? Am I better off just forgetting about them and trying to find someone else?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Some background. I've a Samsung TV with Smart IPTV and my IPTV was working perfect for months. My IPTV connection has recently changed hands. Since then it seems the IPTV is down more often than not. Now he's trying to switch me to a different app Smart STB which is rather expensive for me and a recurring licence fee rather than the one off fee I paid for my current IPTV app.
Is it possible they're deliberately tanking my connection to the SIPTV to try and get me to switch apps for some sort of commission? Am I better off just forgetting about them and trying to find someone else?

No its not possible to " tanking " your connection to a certain app :)

Also... Please keep in mind that we only support Rapid iptv on this forum.. Do you have Rapid IPTV ?