• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

commando

Oct 31, 2019
JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 5.21 - (Universal - all images)

I have now tried to incorporate a automatic fallback for providers using older xtream panels in the latest release.
Manually creating a local playlist should no longer be necessary for most providers that are using older panels.

WORD OF NOTE: DUE TO THE WAY THE EPG PLAYER COMPONENT WORKS. IT WILL POST YOUR STREAM / USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN DEBUG LOGS. DO NOT POST FULL DEBUG / CRASH LOGS WITHOUT EDITTING OUT YOUR LINE REFS. EASIEST WAY TO LOOK FOR THIS IS TO DO A TEXT SEARCH FOR YOUR USERNAME IN THE LOG.

New user guide instructions now available.

Jedi Maker Xtream - User Guide

A plugin to allow the easy creation of bouquets for IPTV playlists.
You can also select the individual categories to create the bouquets for. No need to import hundreds of channels that you do not need.

Tested on:

OE 2.0 images
OpenATV 6.3
OpenVIX
OpenBlackhole
Blackhole
VTI
OpenPLI
Pure2
Vu+ OI 3.0 (Vu+ core image)

OE 2.5/2.6 images
DreamOS (DMM core image)
Newnigma2
Dream-Elite
Peter Pan
SatLodge
Oozoon GP4

Note to IPTV providers: I will not be making any personal versions of this plugin that embeds hidden IPTV details into it. So no need to keep asking.

There is nothing in the code that references or will reference any provider.

Note to users: There are no free channels or streams provided in the plugin. Users have to source and enter their own details into this plugin.

My plugin is based on xtream codes, if your service uses none standard api calls, or you have removed standard api calls, then unfortunately my plugin will probably not be compatible with your service.

Thanks @KiddaC

Attachments

Reactions: Edvardsen