• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Kodi Now Available on Xbox One

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
I am not very technical and ‘’add-on ‘’ thing may mean a lot of things
but i did install some add-on where you can watch movies online but was slow and not worthy deleted. Yes few years ago those Add-on things where you could watch football or movies were popular but i thing the creators moved on to other things
That say , I enabled pvr iptv simple client and running with Rapid , is great and smooth but fuck such a pain to navigate with the controller
Something else noticed all the VOD play perfectly even some movies on my smart iptv app i couldnt open, and the streams open extremely fast
Would like some new skins to be abble to se on screen all the data abot channels audio channel toggle and such.
hopefully as for a moment is a alpha release , they release a definitive version

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
I can't install the add-on. An external drive seems not to be recognized in the Kodi app
The Kodi addon needs some rework, to work on the Xbox One. Right now, Kodi for the Xbox is still in Alpha state, so that also could be a factor.

Installation of Rapids Kodi addon from a NFS share failed, because some dependencies of Rapids addon couldn't be installed.
For people on the windows platform and who don't have a NAS/Linux/Mac to create a NFS share on, try this to get a NFS share on windows:

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Update: Rapids Kodi addon confirmed working NOW in Kodi on the Xbox One :D
Hi
Is the Rapid plugin or something else?

please could you tell me how to , a instruction or something?
I have Rapid running on pvr iptv simple client on my xbox one x and is great
thanks

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Orzabit

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
cant run WInNFSd exe
gives me error all the time
Cant you put in a usb or hard drive the Rapid pluggin zip file ?
well i guess not as thats why people find this work around it
I will wait when Kodi final release will let you download zip files like in other devices
thanks Montoya

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Update: Rapids Kodi addon can be installed from external USB devices, only on Kodi v18 for Xbox, compiled after 20180105.

I'm running pre-release test versions of Kodi v18 for Xbox, so regular users have to wait for Store updates to get USB devices running, if those aren't working yet.