• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Kodi Technical Issues and Support

javasnet

Dec 30, 2016
Hi,
i use the ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* chanellist online on Kodi via Xtream-Editor. As you can edit your channellist as you like there i wanted to know whether its possible to make an extra channellist with only VOD movies and use that m3u in an extra menu in kodi. now i have them together with all channels in the "TV"menu. i want the VOD movies separate.
sorry for my bad english an thanks in advance.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi,
i use the ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* chanellist online on Kodi via Xtream-Editor. As you can edit your channellist as you like there i wanted to know whether its possible to make an extra channellist with only VOD movies and use that m3u in an extra menu in kodi. now i have them together with all channels in the "TV"menu. i want the VOD movies separate.
sorry for my bad english an thanks in advance.
I don't know if you use pro version, but in it you can create custom group and put your wanted vod in it.

Reactions: javasnet

javasnet

Dec 30, 2016
Thank you for the fast reply.
i use the light version with 2 useable lists. I wanted to use one list for the TV menu and the VOD movies in the second list inside a separate menu in Kodi. my quetsion is about kodi whether there are some addons or a setting i can make to have that second list in another menu.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
i use the light version with 2 useable lists. I wanted to use one list for the TV menu and the VOD movies in the second list inside a separate menu in Kodi. my quetsion is about kodi whether there are some addons or a setting i can make to have that second list in another menu.
There is playlist loader yes.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Cuvillier seems not to understand your question , what you want is to have the possibilities for a seperated section for VOD's and also for Channels ...

i will recommend to use Rapid IPTV addon ... for kodi
If he want 2 playlist custom, he can load them in the plugin playlist loader.

javasnet

Dec 30, 2016
Thanks Cuvillier,
your solution is more for individualisation. but mrgipo's solution was more what i was looking for, because its ready to use. both works.
so thank you, too mrgipo.

Ala Alfar

Jan 4, 2017
Hi,

I haven't been using my IPTV on Kodi for a month, and when I tried to use it again (Version 17.1), i get no channels loaded using the IPTV Simple Client. I haven't made any changes on the URL since the last time it was working (http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username......)

Is there anything I need to do? I habe noticed that the "Run" button on the Simple Client add-on is disabled/greyed.​

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Hi,

I haven't been using my IPTV on Kodi for a month, and when I tried to use it again (Version 17.1), i get no channels loaded using the IPTV Simple Client. I haven't made any changes on the URL since the last time it was working (http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username......)

Is there anything I need to do? I habe noticed that the "Run" button on the Simple Client add-on is disabled/greyed.​
its because its down right now

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Ok solution for all kodi users !!! Please in settings section/TV do reset data, then insert your line in pvr client again restart kodi 2 times and everything should be ok

Reactions: Europa tv