• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

LG 42LM640T-ZA - SIPTV won't display any picture after loading m3u url

termostat

Mar 16, 2020
Hi All IPTVCommunity Members,

I have an unusual problem with LG TV in subject running Smart IPTV app - this TV (app) comes with "example" iptv channel list and this plays fine.
When I go into Smart IPTV settings and select "Primary Screen" I get the MAC address info which next I use on siptv.app/mylist/ website trying to upload m3u url.
Problem here is after I load the url and reloading the app on TV it comes back to life with black screen and the only option available is turn off the entire TV.

I've tried re-installing the app from scratch and switching between m3u and m3uPlus (both MPEGTS and HLS) but without any success.

m3u url is correct as I've tested it on a different Smart TV using the same SIPTV web link to upload and delete.

I apologize if I'm posting this question after someone else but I couldn't locate any case with this specific issue reported.

Thank you very much for all help!
View attachment 8538

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

if u want send me your mac address and your playlist (m3uPlus) via pm and i will reupload it for u.

Best Regards.

termostat

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you for your help - I'm trying to understand what needs to be changed first. If I can't get to the root cause then I won't be able to do it again next time.
Can you advise by pm, please?
Thank you.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Reactions: termostat

termostat

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks @Nonid
Similar service has been running on this tv for nearly 3 years so lack of activation is not the case here.
I followed the tutorial but the issue is that once m3u url upload is completed (it says Successful!) and I reload the app it comes back with bkack screen only.
Next I have to turn off and on the tv. After this app starts as per normal with no new channels visible.

I'll dig deeper through the Internet