• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Lg

hdk

Aug 31, 2019
my spart IPTV recently worked last night on LG tv but today nothing. having reinstalled app with update and uploded a M3U list file same again(dont have any others) I have bought app subscription and smart IPTV one also good week ago. ALL Channels show as "connecting.... " for 10, 20 30min but that gets me NOWHERE NONE OF THE CHANNELS (black screen of idle death)why? Restarted tv/router unplugged it..still nada... wasting away my day... I've also tried saving list online... help

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
my spart IPTV recently worked last night on LG tv but today nothing. having reinstalled app with update and uploded a M3U list file same again(dont have any others) I have bought app subscription and smart IPTV one also good week ago. ALL Channels show as "connecting.... " for 10, 20 30min but that gets me NOWHERE NONE OF THE CHANNELS (black screen of idle death)why? Restarted tv/router unplugged it..still nada... wasting away my day... I've also tried saving list online... help
Have you tried to edit/manage your bouquet list ? I mean reduce the country groups to reduce the file size of your m3u file which might be too big for your TVs cache.
And you can try to use the HLS instead of MPEGTS m3u file :)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
what is HLS file instead of MPEGTS?
check this post in regard to LG TV's:

If you want to know more details about the difference between HLS and MPEGTS, have a look here: