• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Load / peak hours

lakker

Aug 17, 2019
Is it so that when a lot of users log on to the service at the same time, and start streaming, the quality is affected? i am noticing that especially during, but not restricted to, Tour de France coverage here alot of the time i might aswell just shut of because the buffering is out of control. and the screen freezes. I can swap to other country channels that seem to be more well operated or less strained. I am asking here because i hear this when i talk to people 'your reseller oversold his server etc' but when i contact him / them, everything is always perfectly fine, there is never a problem in their end, and i'm being told to reboot, cable, reinstall, new line etc but i always eventually end back up with the same issues, going on 2 years now, even though my setup is somewhat highend, and everything else is fine. so basicly did my reseller oversell his stuff or is this a comon issue all along the board with rapid / any iptv...or is just my stuff ? =D Kick me in the teeth if this post is not alllowed

Reactions: straycat_67

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Is it so that when a lot of users log on to the service at the same time, and start streaming, the quality is affected? i am noticing that especially during, but not restricted to, Tour de France coverage here alot of the time i might aswell just shut of because the buffering is out of control. and the screen freezes. I can swap to other country channels that seem to be more well operated or less strained. I am asking here because i hear this when i talk to people 'your reseller oversold his server etc' but when i contact him / them, everything is always perfectly fine, there is never a problem in their end, and i'm being told to reboot, cable, reinstall, new line etc but i always eventually end back up with the same issues, going on 2 years now, even though my setup is somewhat highend, and everything else is fine. so basicly did my reseller oversell his stuff or is this a comon issue all along the board with rapid / any iptv...or is just my stuff ? =D Kick me in the teeth if this post is not alllowed
Did you talk to your reseller ? He should help you with troubleshooting?! Try VPN and change DNS, this is most likely the solution.

lakker

Aug 17, 2019
Yes i talked to him like a million times, i tryed literally everything but the only cure seems to be when i get a new line, or like when the routing / dc got fixed just 2 weeks ago by rapid, there were massive downage of the spanish, danish and portugese channels, it was fine for about a week but after that then slowly coming back with buffering and now today we have full eclipse with 1 sec stream 10 sec buffering. About the same stuff that happens when i get a new line, better in the begining then slowly worsening.