• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

★★★ Local and Stable Streams For Sale ★★★

John's

Jul 29, 2021
Hello there,

Our Local DE, PT, ES and Stable channels are for sale. We have been in the market since 2013, and we are ready to provide all the necessary evidence, so that you have no problems with trust. We offer 24/7 support via Telegram. We guarantee at least +5 hours of uptime on our stable channels. UK and USA local will be added soon.

Local Streams:
  • DE > Local +24 hrs uptime guarantee > 2 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • PT > Local +24 hrs uptime guarantee > 2 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • ES > Local +12 hrs uptime guarantee > 2 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • PREMIUM ADULT > Our own created channels. 175 Channels with at least 12 hours of content available on each channel > 1.5 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • 24/7 CINEMA CHANNELS > Our own created channels. 45 channels, play different movies on each channel. It is regularly updated every month. ES, EN, DE, TR, FR. > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION

Stable Streams:

• LATIN > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • DSTV > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • BR > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • MX > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • FR > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • TR > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • NL > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • US > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • UK > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
The minimum number of connections you need to purchase for local channels is 50. The minimum limit for stable channels is 10.

John's

Jul 29, 2021
The price of adult channels has been changed to 1 EUR for per Connections. I can't change the topic because I don't have permission to edit it.

John's

Jul 29, 2021
Added to list:
  • RO > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION
  • CA > Stable > 1 EUR PER CONNECTION

grecsat

Sep 10, 2017
my friend I think that to make the sale you should rather post in "Sell Streams" and not in "Exchange"

rami_rdi

Feb 19, 2022
hello
why you dont reply to your telegram ?
and our paid stream from you is down , since days !!