• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Locals for sale

gazcosta

Feb 5, 2019
High Quality Reliable Streams For Sale

Fantastic uptime

All our own locals

UK Channels
USA Channels
Live Events (PPV WWE PREM 3PM)
IFOLLOW
LE Sports
NBC Gold
Live AFL NFL NHL NBA

**We supply a lot of streaming services already, so why not join the ever-growing client base**

Contact us for a test line, prices & Skype

**No time wasters please if your after cheap little re streams this isn't for you this is top quality streams**

**No Sharing Or Reselling Or Line Will Be Cut & No Refund**

Vitellone

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, sorry i not understand, this part of forum is for sell local stream not single list iptv, if you not permitted insert this on other server for restream because you write on this section forum ? Sorry, maybe I misunderstood how the forum works but from how I read your post, you sell to individual customers.
(i use translate sorry if not good translate)

gazcosta

Feb 5, 2019
Hi, sorry i not understand, this part of forum is for sell local stream not single list iptv, if you not permitted insert this on other server for restream because you write on this section forum ? Sorry, maybe I misunderstood how the forum works but from how I read your post, you sell to individual customers.
(i use translate sorry if not good translate)
Hi I am not selling single iptv

I am selling local channels as it states in the header of the post, what is the problem?

Thnak you

Vitellone

Apr 30, 2019
Hi I am not selling single iptv

I am selling local channels as it states in the header of the post, what is the problem?

Thnak you
Hi, i read **No Sharing Or Reselling Or Line Will Be Cut & No Refund** for this reason i ask you. i not understand "sell local" if not possible used on example my server because you write "no sharing or reselling"... You sell local channel ok, no single linee ? if not a single linee i not understand you what sell.
I repeat i not speack english but for me sell local channel = sell channel for insert on other server, i buy and insert on my server for use.

gazcosta

Feb 5, 2019
What it means you can add to your end user panel for your customers to use but you cant sell the channel list on