• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Locked with custom image

srale

Reseller
Oct 30, 2017
NL
Reseller ID
Srale
Hi guys i bought a MAG 254 with what appears to be custom locked image/firmware, from what i understand these kind of boxes are locked with a operator key, tried to add custom firmware but i get wrong digital signature. So was anyone able to unlock these kind of custom mag boxes? If so how ?

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
I didnt understand you very but if you are blocked by Infomir than you need to downgrade your Mag

srale

Reseller
Oct 30, 2017
NL
Reseller ID
Srale
No block by infomir but an custom image from an provider in wich you cant change portals and you cant downgrade or upgrade. The box is locked with custom image.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
than depends from which company was that box,some boxes are made spacially for some prividers like NetTv and you cant do that anything but you can try to reset box on factory settings or try to add new image with usb

srale

Reseller
Oct 30, 2017
NL
Reseller ID
Srale
than depends from which company was that box,some boxes are made spacially for some prividers like NetTv and you cant do that anything but you can try to reset box on factory settings or try to add new image with usb
Yes its NetTV, tried to reset and add new image but this does not work, so i guess it is useless. :( but THX anyway :)

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
but if you need some boxes to buy,you can contact me in privat

srale

Reseller
Oct 30, 2017
NL
Reseller ID
Srale
but if you need some boxes to buy,you can contact me in privat
Thx Davor, but i already switched to formuler boxes for clients, this one i got for 10 eu, so i thought i just give a try. Thx anyway :)

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
ok,I sell Formulers almost a year so maybe we can make some deal :)

Reactions: srale

Dennis W

Nov 22, 2019
Hi i think i have the same problem. I cant reset no more box is doing nothing only i see two lights on the lan input shining static??

Is anyone else also having this problem?

Kind regards Dennis

brianharr1605

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

I have downloaded the image for MAG322 noblock from: MAG322 https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip

But I cannot upgrade the image with my MAG322, due of I got an error message "wrong signature".

I opened the image with an editor and it looks like the file is for the MAG324 model. I double check it twice...

Top lines from the image in a editor:

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2
Kernel size:5161163
Image size:133325063
Env size:161 138486226
Start data...

Can someone please provide the correct 322_noblock image.