• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Moorzy

Dec 26, 2019
I’m having big problems with my firestick, I’m using Ontarget platform and can’t get any channels, when I try to change channel it reboots back to the sign in page. I also have Express VPN and when I change countries I get a can’t connect response. My provider has talked me through all steps and is at a loss as everyone else’s is working fine. I’d be really grateful if anyone had any ideas on this mess. All other apps on the stick are working fine. Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I’m having big problems with my firestick, I’m using Ontarget platform and can’t get any channels, when I try to change channel it reboots back to the sign in page. I also have Express VPN and when I change countries I get a can’t connect response. My provider has talked me through all steps and is at a loss as everyone else’s is working fine. I’d be really grateful if anyone had any ideas on this mess. All other apps on the stick are working fine. Thanks
dont know ontarget platform and i am not sure if you bought subscription out of our community but please let me send you a prviate message... i like fire tv sticks and there should be a solution ;)