• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Looking for USA/Canada Streams

Blackwidow

Dec 17, 2017
Hi

I'm looking for a supplier of USA and Canda channels that I can stream on my IPTV service, these will be restreamed from my own panel and servers

All channels must be stable with a high uptime and be online 24/7, if you use backups please ensure that your backup channels match, too many idiots load random backup channels which is no good for me, if I buy a channel I expect that channel.

Please PM me if you have these channels and your prices too.
Cheers

Blackwidow

Dec 17, 2017
Has no-one on this forum got stable streams?

I see people offering so I've sent out a few messages to these users but all PM's have been ignored :anguished: so if anyone knows a supplier with stable USA/Canada streams please let me know, I'd love to add the USA/CA channels to my current service :)

Cheers

ApolloTV

Oct 22, 2017
Hi

I'm looking for a supplier of USA and Canda channels that I can stream on my IPTV service, these will be restreamed from my own panel and servers

All channels must be stable with a high uptime and be online 24/7, if you use backups please ensure that your backup channels match, too many idiots load random backup channels which is no good for me, if I buy a channel I expect that channel.

Please PM me if you have these channels and your prices too.
Cheers
Did you found someone ?