• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

M3U-link not working

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
For some of my clitents the m3u-link doesn^t work in their phone. I worked earlier but not any more. I send them new link but it doesn't work. The link I use from my own dashboard works fine for me. I tried some of my clients links in my player but I got "0 channels". The channels works good in TVIP-box, it's just the m3u-link that doesn't work for some clients. Me and my cliets are usung GSE IPTV as player. Change to ts that worked earlier does not work this time. Anyone else have same problem? Ay idea if there are some workaround for this? Or any time plan for solving this issue?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi there!

Please have your clients try and use API mode in GSE, Meaning that if they have added the M3U using " remote playlist " it wil also be added in the Xtreme-Code Api menu.. Try and choose the list from there and see if it works .

If above doenst work, Then you change password of the line and deactivate/reactivate the line.

That should do the trick :)

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Me and my clients are using Remote playlist. What should I use instead of Remote playlist? Xtream codes API? I have changed the password and tried it in Remote playlist again but it's still 0 channels.

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
My own personal m3u-link stopped working too now. I tried to uninstall GSE and installed it again and downloaded a new m3u-link to it, but it still doesn't work. Then I dowloaded The app IPTV Extreme and then it works. So it seems to be something wrong with the GSE app. The problem with IPTV Extreme is that I don't like the UI of it. What app is good to use? Anyone found a good iptv-app for phones and tablets?

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
My own personal m3u-link stopped working too now. I tried to uninstall GSE and installed it again and downloaded a new m3u-link to it, but it still doesn't work. Then I dowloaded The app IPTV Extreme and then it works. So it seems to be something wrong with the GSE app. The problem with IPTV Extreme is that I don't like the UI of it. What app is good to use? Anyone found a good iptv-app for phones and tablets?
You could try xciptv :)

Reactions: Sverige IPTV

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
it's back to normal now. download your m3u file from dashboard again (MPEGTS, m3u with options) :)