• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

MAC address changes

Katman

Nov 27, 2019
I had a MAC address when I was using IPTV on my android tv box in Turkey but since I've returned to the UK and plugged my box in here the MAC address keeps changing and now I can no longer access my IPTV service as it's tied to the other MAC address. The supplier wants me to change my MAC address back but I can't find anyway that actually works. Why would my MAC address keep changing?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I had a MAC address when I was using IPTV on my android tv box in Turkey but since I've returned to the UK and plugged my box in here the MAC address keeps changing and now I can no longer access my IPTV service as it's tied to the other MAC address. The supplier wants me to change my MAC address back but I can't find anyway that actually works. Why would my MAC address keep changing?
My MAC address has changed after I switched to another connection type.
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC is activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. MAC address is unique for every TV and cannot be changed manually.

Reactions: MARIN 123

Katman

Nov 27, 2019
It’s the WiFi MAC that keeps changing which is the one the IPTV service is linked to the android box is an MXQ-4K. If I can’t change it manually how do I get the MAC I registered please?

Katman

Nov 27, 2019
Hi tt_theopsys, nope I never did manage to resolve it. I’ve effectively lost my subscription.
I’m sorry that you’ve also experienced it but at least it proves that it can happen
Cheets
Jez